New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Don't get it from them plain and simple ...
    Why would you put yourself in misery with regards to your right to privacy just because of that?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    your car can be carnapped with or without this device.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Do not deal with this people. Ano akala nila sila lang nag papa utang.
    When you need a car loan diretso ka na sa mga bank branches
    and hanapin mo best deal.
    That simple.

Stay away from them and do not talk to them ever again.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kaka insulto naman yang deal na yan. Get the loan from another bank.

- - - Updated - - -

Kaka insulto naman yang deal na yan. Get the loan from another bank.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiosbravos200 View Post
    Folks -- i just want to get your opinin on this matter. We are purchasing a brand new auto mobile as replacement for our sedan. Our SA assisted us in finding a bank where we can take out a loan with the best deal . The best deal we got from our SA came from a savings bank. The catch is that the dealership will need to install a car tracker in the vehicle. The reason we were given was that the bank giving the loan had some recent history of debtors defaulting and not surrendering their units. This will help them track the collateral in case tinakbo ung kotse.

My concern here is that 1) This is the first time I heard this being done on a car loan. 2) im kind of not comfortable just because I do not know who has access to the tracker 3) this could be double edged because how would I know if my car is safe, knowing other people can easily track the movement and icarnap na lang. Baka may numenok na lang sa mall or sa parking lot namin just because somebody knows the loction. I sound doubtful kasi I wouldnt trust anyone with a PHp 1 M+ automobile kahit personnel sa bangko minsan may kulo.

TIA for your insight on this.
    sir, would it be possible na malaman yun best deal ni savings bank? Baka kaya din namin yun offer nila less the hassle of car tracking device.

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Car tracker as Bank loan requirement: Fishy or not.