New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    During the time na mahaba ang pila sa Ford Explorer and pahirapan pa makakuha, nakakuha yung isang doctor dito and charged the purchase to his credit card. Not sure how true, kwento lang ng isang sales agent ng Ford.
    baka uranium card yun... better than gold or platinum because of its almost unlimited ceiling (just like nuclear power... almost unlimited power)..
    heh heh.

i once asked my CC executive how much my real ceiling is, not the XXXXX kesos written on paper. he said, "whatever you have in our bank po".
    "so if i have 2 milling bucks deposited in your bank, my ceiling is 2 millings?"
    "yes po.".
    Last edited by dr. d; September 10th, 2013 at 06:44 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    used my cc para bayaran ang kulang sa down pero i was approved by bpifb auto loans na ma-auto debit ang payroll account ko. hindi sa cc.
    maybe i will also do this thanks mga sirs! (sayang bdo ang cc ko
    oh well, atleast we can use it for other purposes

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    used my cc para bayaran ang kulang sa down pero i was approved by bpifb auto loans na ma-auto debit ang payroll account ko. hindi sa cc.
    mas logical ang auto-debit sa payroll to pay for the amortization.. its as good as paying it monthly or every payday... pero yung babayad mo sa monthly eh credit card? utang na binayadan mo ng utang din? para mo naman pinatalon ang banko sa patag.. hehehhehhe..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    If your a class A bank client with a CC on the same bank, you can always make your into it. Just talk to the bank and surely they can make some arrangement.

Another way of doing it since your after the points is, say the car is priced at 800K and your cc limit is 500K, purchase the car in 2 payments a few days apart meaning pay today 400K the dealer then immediately pay your cc balance. Then once wala ka nang utang uli, pay another 400K then you can take the car na. I did this twice already on a construction material purchase. Tama ka, sayang ang point plus the freebies some cc provide once you hit certain amount.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    If your a class A bank client with a CC on the same bank, you can always make your into it. Just talk to the bank and surely they can make some arrangement.

Another way of doing it since your after the points is, say the car is priced at 800K and your cc limit is 500K, purchase the car in 2 payments a few days apart meaning pay today 400K the dealer then immediately pay your cc balance. Then once wala ka nang utang uli, pay another 400K then you can take the car na. I did this twice already on a construction material purchase. Tama ka, sayang ang point plus the freebies some cc provide once you hit certain amount.

So what would be the difference if you buy the big flat screen TV, say it cost Pph300k, cc ang gagamitin mo dyan diba.

My point is, if the bank allows you to charge Php300K on a TV if you purchase it in a mall, why would they not allow you to pay your car using credit card kung pasok naman sa limit mo.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    as long as it's within your credit limit and/or current balance credit available, you can use it anytime. Note that credit balance available is less those current installment plan balances.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    During the time na mahaba ang pila sa Ford Explorer and pahirapan pa makakuha, nakakuha yung isang doctor dito and charged the purchase to his credit card. Not sure how true, kwento lang ng isang sales agent ng Ford.
    Most likely the SA was referring to the reservation fee of 25K.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Auto-debit sa savings account with your bank.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123