New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Wala. Only on the 2.8L / 4x4

For an 11 month old car, and kung hindi sila pumayag sa dealer/Toyota yan, I'd change out my insurance.
    thanks...

toyota i think will make it standard for 2019... just like their small sedans...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 19michele View Post
    Hello everyone...any idea? Ito po ba ay total loss or for repair? Kung total loss what amount possible ko na makuha? 10minth old car palang sya..own damege..complete ko na requirement ko.kakapasa ko lang sa insurance Ng claim, last July 13, till now Wala pa updates... Malayan Insurance pala kinuha ko premium..how about sa medical expenses clain ano Ang requirements? Need your insights guys. How to attach photos here?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk
    Good day, I just want to see if I have a good understanding on the matter.
    If you're referring to the OP's situation whereas the damage on his vehicle is mostly on the right hand side and hopefully no major misalignment on the right hand chassis involved, I think that it won't be considered as a totaled as most of the damage were only on the "shell part".

And I was right that the Insurance will haggle to bring the vehicle out to their accredited shop instead of an accredited casa. Unless the accredited shop OP mentioned is an accredited a Toyota Dealership partnered with them. hehe

Now, if you're referring to a separate case whereas you do have a totaled vehicle, and that you already have filed a claim to your insurance company, I guess all you can do now is wait for the evaluation which mostly take a month or two. Follow up lang ng follow up. The amount of the coverage is stated on your insurance policy; which is most likely be around 80-90% of the vehicle's original value as its only 10mos old.

For the medical claim naman and since its comprehensive and its premium, i guess its 50k max coverage per passenger. I think you need the receipt of all the bill from the hospital where the passengers were admitted to. Also, check for additonal coverage like towing expense, loaner car or additional commuting expense baka covered din. hehe.

TPL is different. This is for medical claim naman for third party involved. Better consult your CTPL Insurance Policy, too.
    Sana makatulong.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Update ko sa Insurance claim ko. Okay na. Na claim ko na checke ko in 3 months process. Salamat sa Diyos. Got our new unit. Salamat din sa mga payo nyo 11 Month old Car - Major Insurance Claim - Some Guidance Please?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345