New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    At the end of the day, all of these fuel saving devices are BS. End of story

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    At the end of the day, all of these fuel saving devices are BS. End of story

I hate lies, deception and ignorance.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    I hate lies, deception and ignorance.
    Then hate yourself [emoji23]

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    The only thing that will save you fuel 100% is to not use your car. Don't look for a miracle device. Just maintain your car diligently to keep it at its optimum condition.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
    maintaining your car totally based on manufacturers recommendation may cost you more money without getting the results you deserve. need also to be aware that the fuel available may not be meeting the ISO cleanliness std when it reach our fuel tank.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fuelubecare View Post
    maintaining your car totally based on manufacturers recommendation may cost you more money without getting the results you deserve. need also to be aware that the fuel available may not be meeting the ISO cleanliness std when it reach our fuel tank.
    maintain the car, so's it will minimize spewing out pollution.
    it ain't cheap, but this is the only earth we have.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    maintain the car, so's it will minimize spewing out pollution.
    it ain't cheap, but this is the only earth we have.
    Eto Sir ang bago.. Kawawa ang ME countries nito. Super tipid nyan sa Gasolina at Diesel.. lol..

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...s-by-2040.html

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchiDeos View Post
    Eto Sir ang bago.. Kawawa ang ME countries nito. Super tipid nyan sa Gasolina at Diesel.. lol..

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...s-by-2040.html
    did they mention the potential electric bill?
    if france generates electricity using petroleum, then i do not think the ME countries will complain too much.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    did they mention the potential electric bill?
    if france generates electricity using petroleum, then i do not think the ME countries will complain too much.
    Doc, eto po yung full article..

With air pollution being ever so prominent in the past years, France has decided to put is foot down by ending the sales of both gasoline and diesel cars by the year 2040. The decision to ban non-electric vehicles by 2040 is part of an ambitious plan under Emmanuel Macron’s government, which hopes to reach its targets under the Paris climate accord.
    According to Nicolas Hulot, France's new ecology minister, the decision was made mainly due to public health concerns and as a way to fight against air pollution, which several French cities such as Paris struggle with on a high level. Pascal Canfin, head of WWF (World Wildlife Federation) France says that the new policy would place France as one of the world leaders of climate change in the world.
    The plan to ban sales of all gasoline and diesel cars by 2040 would definitely be affecting France's automotive industry. Hulot however mentions that it would indeed be difficult for French automakers, but is confident that the industry was well equipped to make the switch to electric vehicles. It is still unclear however what will happen to existing fossil fuel vehicles still in use by 2040.
    “Our (car)makers have enough ideas in the drawer to nurture and bring about this promise, which is also a public health issue,” said Hulot.
    Apart from France, other countries, such as London and India have shown interest in banning gasoline and diesel powered vehicles as well, but have yet to set concrete goals. The news also comes soon after Volvo announced that all of their vehicles will be hybrid or electric powered by 2019. With France paving the way of banning gasoline and diesel cars, it seems as though it will only be a matter of time until the electric vehicles take over.

Salamat po..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Then hate yourself [emoji23]

Should i hate you, too? No, I love you, man.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    anybody using Total fuels here? Any feedback? parang puro Unioil at Seaoil lang may feedbacks sa users. pero parang walang Total? Mukhang mas maganda ang fuel ng Total since it is a big company in France.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast