New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Tsk- tsk- tsk. Tagal na pala nitong thread na 'to.
    Akala ko pa mandin kaya nabujay muli dali may Halloween Treat...

" TAKE 20 BOTTLES ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! TRY IT AND WIN A NEW PORSCHE!!! "
    Bongga di ba?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TSIKOTEERS! :freddy:
    Last edited by joemarski; November 1st, 2013 at 09:00 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Alak pa, alak pa!!!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Pwede naman mag invest ung inventor sa isang generator, ung tipo bang pwede gamitin sa mga lugar na walang available commercial power, tapos gamitan nya ng wonderlube ung engine, magandang experiment ito para mapatunayan na safe and hoping maipakita din na meron benefit sa engine in the long run.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    in 2008, i bought 40 bottles (250ml) of wonderlube. sold it to my friends with these instructions: for every 4 ltrs of engine oil. add 250ml. the first time i used it, i felt that 'dumulas' ang makina. in fact, i was so careful in driving along edsa because parang nawala ang engine break. wala naman akong napansin na adverse effect after 5 years when i sold our L300,

in terms of fuel savings, i cant attest to that. the wonderlube was invented for lubrication; kung may savings, it may be due to the placebo effect. what i can attest to is that our nuvitron increased the L300's fuel saving from 12k/l to 15-16km/ltr. (single technology). for our kia pride, the fuel savings increased from 13km to 16-20 k/ltr(dual technology). sorry, parang OT.

(I personally know the inventor's brother; and i can say that seeing is believing)

Wonderlube na.... meron pa ng NUVIRTON. (nuvi nuvi nu.... nuvi nuvi nu....)

Maybe you can add the Khaos super turbocharger for even more fuel savings....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Here we go again!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    i felt that 'dumulas' ang makina. in fact, i was so careful in driving along edsa because parang nawala ang engine break.
    di ba dapat mas lalo gumanda ang engine breaking, because of your better oil that it helps to coat the cylinder walls and seal the piston rings? so less gas/air to escape from the chamber?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    Tsk- tsk- tsk. Tagal na pala nitong thread na 'to.
    Akala ko pa mandin kaya nabujay muli dali may Halloween Treat...

" TAKE 20 BOTTLES ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! TRY IT AND WIN A NEW PORSCHE!!! "
    Bongga di ba?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TSIKOTEERS! :freddy:
    Sali ka daw muna sa pyramid nila, sigurado magkaka portia ka.

Kelangan mo din mag recruit at benta ng wonderlube.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Wonderlube na.... meron pa ng NUVIRTON. (nuvi nuvi nu.... nuvi nuvi nu....)

Maybe you can add the Khaos super turbocharger for even more fuel savings....
    sinasabi ko lang ang naexperienced ko, nothing more, nothing less. as for khaos, i'd rather adjust air/fuel intake on the carb.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbdrive View Post
    di ba dapat mas lalo gumanda ang engine breaking, because of your better oil that it helps to coat the cylinder walls and seal the piston rings? so less gas/air to escape from the chamber?
    when i drove along edsa, i was extra cautious coz dumulas ang takbo ng makina. a customer notified me that when i added half a bottle of the oil additive, his car also also became "lumuwag ang makina". he had to be careful descending the mountain roads going to santiago city.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    when i drove along edsa, i was extra cautious coz dumulas ang takbo ng makina. a customer notified me that when i added half a bottle of the oil additive, his car also also became "lumuwag ang makina". he had to be careful descending the mountain roads going to santiago city.
    Sounds like you added 2T to lubricate your injector pump.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Wonder Lube - Pinoy Invention