New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think pwede mo din kausapin yung owner ng station mismo gaya ng sabi ni BB
    Last edited by theveed; June 26th, 2006 at 04:59 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bajumbo
    Sir sa Shell Fleet plus in Peso po ang credit limit... like P8000 per month up... tapos may limit kung anong services kukunin nyo like gas ang gas products or diesel and diesel products.... pede tie up with driver or vehicle... nakalagay naman ung driver name and plate number
    sa 'min, ganito rin yung setup. limited in pesos per month, tapos nakaindicate dun sa card yung plate number ng sasakyan and fuel na pwede mong bilhin. Pwede rin pati yung pangalan ng cardholder kasama kung personalized, or pwede naman pangalan ng company or institution naka tie up yung card, at pwede din may pincode yung card for added security. I think that kind of setup is the most suitable for your case master otep. tanong na lang kayo sa shell how to avail.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bajumbo
    Sir sa Shell Fleet plus in Peso po ang credit limit... like P8000 per month up... tapos may limit kung anong services kukunin nyo like gas ang gas products or diesel and diesel products.... pede tie up with driver or vehicle... nakalagay naman ung driver name and plate number

That ain't so. Our company uses Shell Fleetcard, and the assigned credit limit is in LITERS (i.e. 150, 180, 250, etc. liters per month). May mga codes din sa card mismo if you can avail of other products or services, and what type of fuel the cardholder is entitled to...

razaec racing posted na the pertinent features...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    like BlueBimmer , ganun din sa amin, may suking gas station na kami, bale everytime kailangan mag refill kuha na lang ng p.o. sa amin yun driver, monthly ang collection

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In the meantime suggestion ko na lang one full tank a week na lang with the owner in the vehicle (e.g. kapag papuntang mall on a Sunday) para kita niya ang refueling and siya na din may hawak ng pambayad. Then zero the trip meter.

Nag-suggest ako ng limit because one of the users of the vehicle has a penchant for turning the family van into public transport for the 'friends' and/or taking joyrides (e.g. nagpunta ng Lingayen Gulf just to have lunch!). Worse part is that person does not contribute anything towards vehicular expenses (fuel, repair, maintenance, etc.). I was surprised that the vehicle has clocked 85,000kms in only 3 years when its intended route is only St. Lukes, Ateneo, UST, and MMH Caloocan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa mga companies na managed ko noon ganito ang ginagawa ko sa mga vehicles. Merong form ang bawat sasakyan. Naka-indicate dapat ang Date, Destination(s)/Trip(s), Km Reading Start, Km Reading End, Fuel Consumed(L), Cost (optional). Tatlo ang kopya, isa sa guard on duty who will check the Km reading, isa sa driver at isa sa supervisor. Noong una pumapalag ang mga driver na kesyo nahihirapan daw sila sa ganoong setup, but i insisted. Kalaunan, nasanay din sila at ang laki ng natipid ng company sa fuel at maintenance expenses dahil madaling ma-trace na ang mga unnecessary trips. Saka yong mga gagamit na ogags e magdadalawang isip kahit executives pa sila dahil mati-trace sa kanila, pag di official ang gamit nila, bayad o kaltas sa kanila ang fuel at maintenance cost. Simula noon, halos wala ng gustong gumamit ng mga vehicles.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    My questions are:
    -How do I apply for a Shell Fleetcard?
    AFAIK, shell fleetcard has sales executives that go the different companies to offer the service, but you can inquire through the internet or any shell station, caltex and petron has also their fleetcard to offer

-Ok lang ba kung 2 or 3 cards lang ang kunin? Is there a minimun number of units?
    Minimum of 3, if i am not mistaken

-Can I be the one to set the credit limit?
    Yes, you can set the limit for every vehicle(e.g.100 liters per month only, afterwards, you cannot use it anymore for the currernt month, it will be reset to 0 at the start of the next month.

there is two types of card for shell fleetcard, one is your name and the vehicle plate number is on the same card, means only you can use the card on that particular vehicle(they check it by verifying the plate in your car. the second type is the two card type(blue colored card), where your name is on one card and the vehicle plate number on the other one, with this type, the limit on the card was assigned on the user name, not on the vehicle, any vehicle can be used as long as they have its assigned card
    Pero ano pong mas preferred na Gas Station when it comes to fleet cards Petron or Shell po?
    In terms of numbers of stations and sa mga features ng card?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Shell Fleetcard Questions