New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Do you have any predictions this time? Like what you said about the secret burial and the long line of CR-V. By the way, I was part of that long line. Which reminds me, I should get back my reservation fee!

I think what you mentioned earlier will take a long time to happen, particularly here in the Philippines.

Bawiin mo na reservation fee. Mag FJ ka na lang. Astig ka pa pag nagparking.

Yung prediction kasi dumadating na lang yan hindi pinaplano. Yung secret burial ni marcos eh sisiw ko lang natancha.. The way nagreact tao sa supreme court decision eh there is no way iaanounce yun. Kaya natatawa ako sa anti-burial, mahina ang grasp/pakiramdam. Nagduda pa iba dito na may contact ako sa duterte administration kaya alam ko na daw mangyayari yun. Haller!!! yun ganyan kasensitive na burial eh top secret yan. Golpe de gulat poknat ! ! ! ! !

Kung part ako duterte administration eh kunin ko pwesto sa transportation or mmda.

Ito mga pag-iinitan ko.

- diesel
    - nagfefeeling schumi sa kalsada
    - motorcycle harabas.
    - pag nakabangga eh 1year driving suspension. (bayad na sa nadamage at suspension pa din)

So para ako gina lopez nyan. Kasi hindi na pwede lagi na lang may namamatay sa kalsada. Eh 2018 na tapos puro bus accidents pa din. Kesyo nawalan ng preno.

About sa diesel topic. Nabasa ko thread ng mitsu expander na sa indonesia mas prefered gas. Ano presyo ng diesel doon? Kasi kung mas mahal ang gas sa kanila eh marunong bumili ng kotse indonesians. Nababantutan sila sa diesel.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^Para ka nang si OB pag magpost.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Meanwhile in the US of A...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I wonder if any will end up in the Banana Republic...hehehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I wonder if any will end up in the Banana Republic...hehehe

VW should sell those cars to countries with less strict emission regulations

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Pwede tapos discounted pa, I'm sure mauubos yan.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Pwede tapos discounted pa, I'm sure mauubos yan.
    Oo nga, benta at a big discount to Asia and Africa. It’s just the cheat software anyway but those cars are still as good as any European diesel-powered car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Oo nga, benta at a big discount to Asia and Africa. It’s just the cheat software anyway but those cars are still as good as any European diesel-powered car.

Baka may Touareg dyan na P2M-P2.5M na lang. Pwede na yan. hahaha

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Baka may Touareg dyan na P2M-P2.5M na lang. Pwede na yan. hahaha
    Di ata kasama sa listahan yung VW at Audi vehicles with the V6 TDI engines. Mostly yung mga vehicles with the 2.0L TDI engines from 2009 to 2015.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Bawiin mo na reservation fee. Mag FJ ka na lang. Astig ka pa pag nagparking.
    Yes, I went back to get my reservation fee. Unfortunately, I misplaced my receipt. Affidavit of loss should fix it, I just hope I won't forget it.

FJ Cruiser is impossible for me as I already bought a Mazda 6. Another thing, those FJ's are slow moving vehicles.

Wait! I take it back... a couple of weeks ago, this FJ was cruising fast! I have a feeling that I won't be able to catch up with that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Ito mga pag-iinitan ko.

- diesel
    - nagfefeeling schumi sa kalsada
    - motorcycle harabas.
    - pag nakabangga eh 1year driving suspension. (bayad na sa nadamage at suspension pa din)
    I now belong to your hot list. This Mazda 6 is a diesel variant. I just hope we can still get along well should we meet.

It may be possible to ban diesel cars but I find it impossible to ban it totally. In the maritime industry, diesel engines are used to drive the generators. The main engine is designed to run using bunker oil, a "very dirty oil".

I remember there was a move to phase out two-stroke motorcycles. Now, I don't think there are stores that sell this. But in the maritime industry, the main engine is a two-stroke engine. If you were to see the computed figure, the amount of NOx and SOx are overwhelming. And so the "diesel dilemma" faced by design engineers to comply with the so increasing move for a clean air.

At the moment, more and more countries are requiring low sulfur bunker oil to be used for ships that is within their territories.

Going back to what you said, what is "schumi"? Please bear with me, and with my ignorant question.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast