Nov 2005
    ayos na ayos ang diesel powered kaya lang sobra trapik nowadays

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ayos na naman for diesel user kaya lang grabe trapik nowadays

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    accordingly, world prices of diesel are going down while gasoline is moving in the opposite direction. but, it maybe that us private vehicle owners are subsidizing the diesel prices of PUV's with our higher gasoline prices.
    exactly what i'm thinking, private owners kasi hindi nag rarally and puv rally agad kapag sobra taas diesel.

kaya tayo nag susubsidize ng diesel prices and private owners.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    By the way I haven't seen this I think in my lifetime but I am not so sure... But diesel is NOW CHEAPER than gasoline per barrel in the energy markets no thanks to this economic slowdown. Traditionally diesel has been more expensive than gas because it has more uses and applications but demand has really tanked much more than gasoline...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    P3.00/L rollback ng diesel mamaya 12MN!!!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MANILA, Philippines - Independent oil firm Seaoil Philippines on Wednesday said it would reduce its diesel prices by P3 per liter due to the falling diesel prices in the world market.

Rey Jimenez told GMANews.TV in a text message that the price adjustment would take effect at 10 p.m. Wednesday.

The Seaoil official added that some of their gasoline stations have already implemented the P3 cutback on Tuesday, a day before the scheduled announcement.

“This is a result of continued softening of diesel prices in the international market," Jimenez said.

The latest Seaoil rollback would bring to P4 per liter the total price slashed from the independent oil firm in the last three days.

On Monday, Seaoil – along with giant competitor Pilipinas Shell – lowered their diesel prices by P1 per liter.

Seaoil currently has 144 gasoline stations – 92 are in Luzon, while 13 and 39 are located in Visayas and Mindanao, respectively. - Mark Merueñas, GMANews.TV
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/150385/Seaoil-to-cut-diesel-prices-by-P3/L

And with that diesel is now sub-P20 and now the cheapest fuel used in cars...
    Last edited by tidus1203; February 25th, 2009 at 11:23 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/150385/S...ces-by-P3/LAnd with that diesel is now sub-P20 and now the cheapest fuel used in cars...
    Di mo naman malaman kung talagang implemented nga ang P3 roll back dahil di naman across the board ang presyuhan nila, same company di magkakapareho ng prices.

Last week P1 rollback, halos 25-50 centavos lang ang ibinaba ng mga diesel sa Fairview.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I know its not going to be permanent but at least we could cherish this moment while its here. Sarap nanaman gumamit ng diesel SUV without the regrets and guilt....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    diko na makita yung isang thread e, ito ngayon ang price ng gas at diesel sa raymundo pasig.

[/IMG]

mukhang ayaw e:

Last edited by actor21; February 26th, 2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: added photo

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    diko na makita yung isang thread e, ito ngayon ang price ng gas at diesel sa raymundo pasig.

[/IMG]

mukhang ayaw e:

Now, we're talking....

7505:bravo:

OCT. 30, 2008 Shell, Petron cut diesel prices by P5 per liter starting 7 a.m.