New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Sinubukan ko tong Turbo diesel ng petron, parang mas responsive ang engine, onting apak ko palang ang bilis na agad..
    D kaya nasa isip ko lang yun dahil sa word na "turbo" hehehe.. Anyways my car is tucson revgt. O d naman kaya matulin talaga ang tucson haha.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Just recently traveled the Ilocos Region up to the Pagudpud and the viaduct. I did not find any Petron Station with Turbo Diesel.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Wow! Petron has a good product on their hands! I just finished up a full tank of Turbo Diesel 2 days ago and I certainly gained a performance boost to my '02 Trooper (local) specially during my early morning delivery runs at Marcos HWay, then up Sumulong HWay to Antipolo. City driving netted me an avg of 6.5 km/l (traffic really kills your fc). I could reach optimal speeds quicker without having to strain the engine for extra RPMs and it was a much more quieter and comfy ride in traffic.

Before topping up with the Turbo Diesel I used to fill up with Seaoil hehe mura kasi, but the engine did feel a bit rough when Seaoil was in the tank. Mind you, to really notice the differences of fuels, I make it a point to empty out my fuel tank as old fuel tend to stay in some portions of the tank mixing with the new load thus slightly affecting output (or so I think hehe). I'm planning to fill up with Turbo Diesel when I travel to Subic soon hehe.

Turbo Diesel gets the thumbs up for me for performance pero at a very significant cost .
    Last edited by supernunik; September 16th, 2013 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Erratum

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I have been using Petron turbo diesel for a couple of months now and I can truly say na gumanda at gumaan ang performance ng Pajero FM ko. I even recommended this to my best friend for his 2013 Montero. Nagulat din sya sa hatak at performance. He was using seaoil before pero now we both use Petron turbo diesel.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    For out of town trips, full tank Petron Turbo Diesel. For regular use Dieselmax should suffice.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
New Petron Turbo Diesel Fuel [MERGED]