New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gordon
    mga professors ko sa UP Diliman si Edwin Quiroz at si Gino Bautista...

cant believe though that they are consultants for khaos... baka masira lang pangalan nila... at masira pangalan ng UP Diliman...
    gordon, talaga? pero sila naman nagsabi na more tests need to be done din naman eh, not just driving around up in a loop (for crying out loud. heheh).

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ahem. ano na bago dito?

:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just more advertising mumbo jumbo from our favorite gas saving device marketeer thinly disguised as a newspaper article concerning saving gasoline.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dehins talaga katiwatiwala mga motoring journalist tsk tsk.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thanks for the info guys. i was planning on getting one. good thing i read this! and hehehehe...sentra rin kasi auto ko

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by effderck
    thanks for the info guys. i was planning on getting one. good thing i read this! and hehehehe...sentra rin kasi auto ko
    you're welcome

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Fellow-tsikoteers, i have a suggestion, why dont we chip-in so we can buy an ad space in one of the major dailies and post all the ill effects of khaos "turbo" charger? This way, we can inform other motorists/people about it.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano ba space? im in
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    time will decide the existence of Khaos. if the devise is really a good saving once installed then then it will stay in the market. However, those who have it already would disproved what Khaos had claimed, then this will be out of the market in the near (very near) future.
    Let's keep this forum active so Tsikoteer mambers can share their experience using Khaos.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Altering the air fuel ratio for electronic fuel fed engines would surely disturbed the car's computer box ratio on 14.7 of air in an atom of fuel. the manufacturer engineered the computer box to do the job. pumping more air to the engine passing to the inlet of the intake manifold pushes more dust to the engine that may result to a shorter life for our engines.

Khaos - Emission Test Results, Conclusion....I hope!!