New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And don't just lock the thread. BAN THE TS! Kung pwede nga padalhan ng virus yang inutil na yan e! Virus na tunay ha, hindi yung sa computer!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    lets talk about digital:
    1 - digital rectal exam
    2 - digital sound - ???
    3 - as in nor, nand, or, and gates
    4 - 0I000II0I, boolean algebra, etc
    5 - square waves - fast rise,fast decay, 50% duty cycle, (e.g. 10 hz, there are 10 pos and 10 neg, we utilize the pos pulses and the neg pulses are damped by a diode) alam niyo naman ito, i'm sure. what's the fuss about the digital term?
    6 - digital age, and so forth and so on, ad infinitum

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    engr vvti, your suggestion of installing the devices on a genset is considered. next year, kung bukas pa itong thread, we'll do your suggestion: narito ang mga dapat gawin:

1 - P10k for the two devices, excluding vat and lbc charges, 60 days warranty. If 10% lang ang savings, soli bayad at gumamit ka na lang ng magnetic fuel saver. Kami ang magiinstall,
    2 - kung maari, pic ng genset, dia of fuel line. it should be non-magnetic. i.d. of air induction hose, and other pertinent specs
    3 - pwede diesel or gasoline - _____kw?
    4 - dapat malaman natin ang consumption, e.g. .5l/hr, 1ltr/hr, pls refer to the gensets' fuel consumption history.

pls state your suggestions/options. Sana, focus muna tayo sa holidays at New Year.

Wishing everybody a merry & bright holiday season. Wish you a happy and prosperous 2015!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Bakit di mo ikabit sa genset mo.

Wala ka pa napapatunayan, naniningil ka na.

Alam mo sir, yung mga devices ng gaya sayo, sa youtube lang tumatakbo yan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gusto mo sumikat? I-energise mo ang street mo using your gadget, ipakita mo ang tipid.

Kung di mo magawa, lalo ka lang nagmumukha na gago.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ok, sana tanungin mo ang vrtl, wala na kasing ibang facility dito na magtesting ng drive cycle. ipina-drive cycle ko na ang isang 7k engine para makita na may savings, ayaw niyo pang maniwala sa isang scientific testing. actual testing yon sa vrtl.

If you dont believe the vrtl drive cycle test results, wala akong magagawa. Pls review the results. If you cant access it on our blogsite, you can send me an email and i will send the docs to you. Maggoogle din ng drive cycle test.

Read the vrtl-drive cycle thread, too. Thank you.
    Last edited by pyramid00; December 21st, 2014 at 07:11 AM. Reason: spelling, tense

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Wag mo na ilayo topic, gensetmo na salpak. Sarili mo ang una mo na niloloko dito, hindi kami.

Iwas ka ng iwas sa akin.

Ganito yan, para na rin ipakita ko dito na katangahan procedure mo sa testing, kung idrive test mo yan, ilan ba variables mo?

Kung sa genset mo yan isasalpak, ilan ba variables mo?

If di mo yan masasagot, ibig sabihin di mo alam pinag gagawa mo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ts, ikabit mo nalng sa katawan mo yang device mo at lock na itong thread ng sa gayon "maka-save" kami ng time sa pagbasa sa kalokohan mo.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    “THE BEST WITNESS IS THE EVIDENCE; the vrtl drive cycle test results said it all.”

The DC test comp said that an engine was tested and it exhibits a fuel savings of x % * 40, 60 and 80kph. The bottom line is that the devices save fuel.

This DC test result is posted as a public doc for the sake of record. Some ts won’t accept it. They have their own reasons. To those who believe it, salamat po. Hindi ako ang paniwalaan niyo but the testing results..

For technical queries, pls forward them to: Dr. Edgar N. Quiros or Engr. Luis Yu, VRTL, College of Engineering, UP. Dilliman, QC

Sa mga nagmumura dito at nanggagago pa, in the spirit of Christmas, I forgive you.
    Last edited by pyramid00; December 21st, 2014 at 11:24 AM. Reason: wrong word used

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    i'm sorry, that's not what i meant. ok, take 2. a dyno test cant be compared with a drive cycle test because a dc test is too taxing for an old engine. in fact, i requested to test the devices on any jeep plying around UP but the director refused saying that the jeep may not be able to withstand the stress that an old engine will undergo.

It is our intention to test the device at Speedlab in the future and then again an emission test at VRTL so that the series of testing will be complete; economy test at vrtl, dyno test at speedlab and emission test at vrtl. I've read in a thread that niky mentioned a P5k/hr dyno test at speedlab. Maybe, the dyno test will be on a izusu crosswind.

btw, testing will not be done on a euro 4 engine esp a obd2 compliant engine. the upstream and downstream 02 sensors will just signal the ecu to dump more fuel via the injectors. of course, this conditions will be 'cured' by efi enhancers for gasoline engines and map enhancers for diesel engines. Medyo madugo ang activiting ito. Gagastos ka sa fuel savers + sa mga enhancers. Hindi ko alam kung available ang mga ito dito. You best bet for tuning ecu controlled/obd2 compliant engines? Engine tuning with chips.

Anyway, we installed the devices on a toyota innova diesel and the owner said that he is getting 14k/l on the highway. The bad part is that he does not know the baseline.
    I get 15km/l fron my Innova on highway. All stock.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
ITO ANG NUVITRON! Drive cycle test results