New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 173
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,594
    #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    yeah for us w/ multiple cars it's easy. just dump 1 car and use the EV for short trips. gasoline car for longer trips

    as for price there's the wuling mini EV. indonesia is gonna be building it

    yes. Wuling is there... pero technically, wala pa

    we all want to own the new all new Civic/Fortuner etc. Pero we don't want to be the first guy who buys a Weltmeister.

    Kahit sa office namin, iisa naka Chinese car. Everyone is asking him kung paano ito or magkano PMS. pero in the end, a lot of guys end up with the usual brands.

    Ganyan din subd namin nung first time na may unang naguwi ng A/T... ang bulungan ng mga tito, paano kung masira
    Power windows - paano mo isasara yung bintana kapag wala nang bat?
    Power lock - paano kung sira and iniwan mo yung car na di pala naka-lock

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,932
    #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post


    GM should bring in their Chinese Mini-EV. Enclosed and air-conditioned and should be 300k or less.
    Same range as and purpose as the Twizy but cheaper and better feature set.



    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    yeah for us w/ multiple cars it's easy. just dump 1 car and use the EV for short trips. gasoline car for longer trips

    as for price there's the wuling mini EV. indonesia is gonna be building it


    ganito gusto ko usapan. Affordable & functionality. Doing things need not be expensive.

    Kaya umasenso talaga china.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,627
    #73
    if wuling can provide 8yrs warranty on their battery, then thats a game changer...

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,594
    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    2.5M to 3M
    400kms per charge
    8 hours 0 to 100% charge

    watching the video now...

    It's pronounced as "veltmeister double U five"

    two ways to pronounce a "w"

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,627
    #75
    whats worse? the 3m ev or that topgear presenter lol.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,932
    #76
    ang gamda magiging future kung majority electric vehicle na.

    Nababantutan talaga ako pag desel. From landcruiser na status symbol pero tunog factory, at mga innova, crosswind, monstero, fortuner na kumakalembang. I-alllow lang desel dapat kasing tahimi ng euro6.

    Pero ang sakit sa ulo fumes ng desel.

    Kaya ganito maganda future usapang electric

    think 1000years ahead

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    42,901
    #77
    Democrats want you to buy electric cars


  8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,441
    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    if wuling can provide 8yrs warranty on their battery, then thats a game changer...
    8 years warranty pero upon evaluation of the warranty claim eh denied ka because kung ano chu chu, yan ang na experience ko kahit sa auto giant na toyota...

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,594
    #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    8 years warranty pero upon evaluation of the warranty claim eh denied ka because kung ano chu chu, yan ang na experience ko kahit sa auto giant na toyota...
    hahaha. agree. same experience na friend ko with his motorcycle...

    nagfail daw ECU nya kasi nag under voltage yung bike every time he uses his upgraded horns

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,627
    #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    8 years warranty pero upon evaluation of the warranty claim eh denied ka because kung ano chu chu, yan ang na experience ko kahit sa auto giant na toyota...
    chuchu amp..

    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    hahaha. agree. same experience na friend ko with his motorcycle...

    nagfail daw ECU nya kasi nag under voltage yung bike every time he uses his upgraded horns
    i would deny warranty naman if there are mods on your vehicle.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Hybrids and EV