New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I'm driving a lancer pizza na 4g15 ang engine, matic po.

ang alam ko po matipid dapat siya kasi 1.4 lang pero based sa test ko around 7-8km/liter ang FC niya. huhu.. sadness

list ko lang po concerns ko:
    1. mabagal sa arangkada. parang nabubulunan sa umpisa, pero pagtagal tagal hindi na.
    2. ang tagal po magpalit ng gears. kaya ang bagal tuloy kahiya sa mga nasa likod ko, lalo na sa paahon naku po
    3. ok lang po ba magpalit ng gear kahit moving forward na yung car?
    4. pano po ba machecheck ng tama yung level ng ATF?

grabe any insights po will be greatly appreciated. Godbless po! I have learned so much sa mga threads. lahat po nakatulong sa akin!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    1. light lang ang tapak sa accelerator
    2. maintain your speed not over 2000 rpm
    3. pag malapit na sa stoplight bawasan na apak sa accelerator then slow lang ang pag brake
    4. wag kang magmadali at makipagkarera, believe me, magkikita din kayo sa stoplight

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can try doing this mod:

DIY: Fuel Economy Gauge
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75735

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i'm light footed pero minsan 6km/l ang worst ko and 12km/l ang best ko sa honda jazz 1.5 ko.tama lang ba yun?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Question : What does the + and - signs stand for? When should I use any of these? If ever ngayon lang ako makakagamit ng AT na may + and - na sign. Na isip ko lang when im driving on D, can i shift the lever gear to + or - while the car is moving as for example, i got to overtake a vehicle (BTW does + mean 1st gear and - mean 2nd gear ?).... hehehe long time driver ng manual but gusto ko lumipat sa AT na auto naman. thanks

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Daison77 View Post
    Question : What does the + and - signs stand for? When should I use any of these? If ever ngayon lang ako makakagamit ng AT na may + and - na sign. Na isip ko lang when im driving on D, can i shift the lever gear to + or - while the car is moving as for example, i got to overtake a vehicle (BTW does + mean 1st gear and - mean 2nd gear ?).... hehehe long time driver ng manual but gusto ko lumipat sa AT na auto naman. thanks
    - meaning lower gear
    + higher gear

kung di sportronic ang gearbox mo Over Drive ibig sabihin nyan(-/+)....

gamit yan kung halimbawa may karga ka, o di kaya paahon at di kaya ng D.

sa pag-overtake, sa D lang pero tapakan mo ng husto ang silinyador ayon sa gusto mo...pero kung malamya ang tapak, di masyado aarangkada ang sasakyan....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tribal View Post
    question lang..

may connection ba talaga yung aircon sa fuel consumption?hindi ba sa battery kumukuha ng power ang aircon?
    at least 5%load to the engine....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Daison77 View Post
    The - and + mode of the A/T is the manual shift mode where you can choose the gear you prefer to use. The advantage is you can stay in gear which makes the car more responsive to throttle input during a maneuver.

The "-" shifts down to lower gears while the "+" shifts up the gears. So assuming you just shifted from D to manual mode, you can see your current gear which might be "3" as displayed in your dash-screen. Pulling your shifter to "-" once will shift to "2". Pulling once more to "-" will shift to "1". SHifting to "+" will give you higher gears.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The - and + mode of the A/T is the manual shift mode where you can choose the gear you prefer to use. The advantage is you can stay in gear which makes the car more responsive to throttle input during a maneuver.

The "-" shifts down to lower gears while the "+" shifts up the gears. So assuming you just shifted from D to manual mode, you can see your current gear which might be "3" as displayed in your dash-screen. Pulling your shifter to "-" once will shift to "2". Pulling once more to "-" will shift to "1". SHifting to "+" will give you higher gears.
    +1 . sa makabagong gearbox ay ganyan....just like mine...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mine is Kia Sedona A/T, and i only have "HOLD" option no O/D. does this HOLD same as O/D.
    I hope there is someone knows the use of "HOLD" option.

Thanks in advance!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
How to drive efficiently an automatic transmission car?