New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wala bang interim standard for fuel cleanliness? Yung hindi naman euro 4 pero mas malinis naman sa gamit natin ngayon?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Wala bang interim standard for fuel cleanliness? Yung hindi naman euro 4 pero mas malinis naman sa gamit natin ngayon?
    Supposedly Euro I or Euro II na yung diesel dito... SeaOil is taking the initiative to introduce Euro IV this year... as well as E85 gasoline... but I don't know what the price will be. If they do, this will be the only alternative that owners of CRDi engines should consider.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    mabuti naman at may magandang loob ang mga taga seaoil. .
    here's the news.. >>>

http://www.tsikot.com/seaoil-to-offe...n-the-country/

"Seaoil to Offer First Euro-5 Diesel in the Country"

Seaoil Philippines Inc. has entered into a $30-million supply contract for the sale and distribution of the low emission Euro-5 diesel product, making it the first oil firm in the country to comply with the highest European emission standards.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Ang kaso, kakaunti naman ang mga gasoline stations ng SeaOil....

7303:soda:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Buti pa seaoil, kung kaya nag seaoil ma intoduce na EURO IV why not the other big oil companies di the same it is much better for every one using diesel cars/rig's.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Buti pa seaoil, kung kaya nag seaoil ma intoduce na EURO IV why not the other big oil companies di the same it is much better for every one using diesel cars/rig's.

I thought that Petron has the cleanest diesel in the country, Seaoil pala

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Shaken.....

Notice the practice of several PUJ drivers while filling up.

Seriously, kudos to Seaoil. CRDI-vehicle users should welcome this development.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Confirmed na bang Euro IV ang diesel ng Seaoil?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Clean but expensive, or dirty but cheap?

This news article from "Malaya" newspaper (Shipping Section, Dec. 29, 2008) confirms that we've got the dirtiest of them all in the Southeast Asian region.

This is why we should never use API CG-4 rated oils. Seaoil diesel having a cetane rating of 51 is great but won't the 1% ethanol damage our engines?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    ...Seaoil diesel having a cetane rating of 51 is great but won't the 1% ethanol damage our engines?
    good question. i'm interested in knowing the answer as well. it's a bit late but i just found out that seoil is already offering euro v compliant diesel (see here: http://www.seaoil.com.ph/index.php/Products/Biodiesel), this is good. But what they offer is biodiesel. Bottom line is, its a cleaner diesel, but it has biodiesel blend, is it safe to use on modern CRDIs and D4Ds?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How Do We Pinoys Like Our Diesel?