New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi! can you help me contact roberto celis??we need it for our project..thanks.. trinadominiquemarquez*gmail.com

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    the oxygen / hydrogen splitting method of this invention is totally new.. normally we would need electrical power, higher current to do the splitting...

i think this is only tested for public transport only like jeeps,buses, and some heavy SUVs, maybe they're able to generate 700++ deg F of Temp..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dimes1827 View Post
    the oxygen / hydrogen splitting method of this invention is totally new.. normally we would need electrical power, higher current to do the splitting...

i think this is only tested for public transport only like jeeps,buses, and some heavy SUVs, maybe they're able to generate 700++ deg F of Temp..
    sir, please read through the thread. the hydrogasifier simply isn't feasible or realistic.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dimes1827 View Post

Obviously someone didn't read the entire thread.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    This invention is somewhat following the path of fuel reformers.

But not to the extent of becoming one. It is merely a water heater that adds density to air... The steam may increase BTU's.

If you are familiar with GEET systems, it also utilizes exhaust heat with a reactor rod inside it instead of the heating coil.

As it is, it will improve Diesel Perfomance quite well. But with Spark Ignition engines... you need a more dryer supplementary gas.

We always have to check where it was used. Compression Ignition CI engines requires a fuel mixture that will self ignite at a lower temperature and compression pressure compared to spark ignition engines SI which needs a more volatile fuel mixture.

Any supplementary gas mixing with air needs to complement the required burning trait.

You can tune any car perfectly well but you need to consider also the characteristic of the fuel you are putting inside it. It is a physical parameter in itself.

DevilDoc is right about engine internals not getting corroded with water misting.. this is because rusting occurs only in full immersion and exposure to the elements before it is oxidized.

I am not sure if this is really an original idea... there has been similar heat exchangers or fuel pre-heaters in the past, but maybe it is.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Filipino invention: Hydrogasifier