New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post

No need to get the Turbo unless she has the need for speed. Ang driver lang matutuwa dyan The Premium should be good enough for her needs.
    totl kasi talaga plan kung kasya nga lang sa garage eh all new everest na or mux or explorer
    occassionalmuse din sigur by me. i bet that the odomoter of her vehicle would not even reach 30k in three years(retired na kasi siya, gym sa bgc, every two weeks lang ang pinupuntahan niya)

im not a fan of changing anything except consumables sa mga auto as much as possible i stick to stock even our monty never had an egr blanking hence changing tires that would require me to buy a new set of rims is out of the option.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post

No need to get the Turbo unless she has the need for speed. Ang driver lang matutuwa dyan The Premium should be good enough for her needs.
    totl kasi talaga plan kung kasya nga lang sa garage eh all new everest na or mux or explorer
    occassionalmuse din sigur by me. i bet that the odomoter of her vehicle would not even reach 30k in three years(retired na kasi siya, gym sa bgc, every two weeks lang ang pinupuntahan niya)

im not a fan of changing anything except consumables sa mga auto as much as possible i stick to stock even our monty never had an egr blanking hence changing tires that would require me to buy a new set of rims is out of the option.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    IMO sayang lang kasi ang extra horses if you're not going to use it. Around 400k savings yon. Mas maselan din sa oil change intervals ang Turbo. The Premium has most of the toys you need already like the sunroof and big rims.

Try getting the dimensions of her current MPV and compare them against your options. Readily available naman ang measurements online. That's what I did when I was shopping for a car kasi medyo limited din ang parking space namin sa bahay.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    will be replacing the previa- new previa and alphard out of the question, waste of money.

yung mga nasa taas kasya ang di kasya our monty our tbz(too wide) kasya innova kasya previa

palitan na pala crv, maybe worth waiting for
    Last edited by victorevolution; March 10th, 2015 at 05:31 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    How about the Volkswagen Tiguan or Touran (MPV)?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I chose Forester

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    the touran at 1.6 million only has the fwd- hirap umakyat ang fwd- yung awd nila at that price id rather buy another explorer- di nga kasya sa garage- saw this before being displayed in atc

by the way we tested a 2014 fwd sta fe(a friends) to climb into our garage(rain simulated by a garden hose) di nakaakyat- sabi kasi niya na malakas torque ng sta. fe niya- that's true but still it wont climb our parking garage with grip tile... iba talaga rwd

as for the tiguan- awd already cost 2.4 something, not that worth it since the japanese, koreans and americans already have most of the feature for a much lesser price and more(auto breaking/adaptive breaking), if we want to waste money we wont buy a tiguan, rather buy an evoque.

-may nagpunta na xtrail sa bahay courtesy of nissan - saktong sakto- you can only open one side of the door half way, just enough for a passenger to egress.

the touran at 1.6 million only has the fwd- hirap umakyat ang fwd- yung awd nila at that price id rather buy another explorer- di nga kasya sa garage- saw this before being displayed in atc

by the way we tested a 2014 fwd sta fe(a friends) to climb into our garage(rain simulated by a garden hose) di nakaakyat- sabi kasi niya na malakas torque ng sta. fe niya- that's true but still it wont climb our parking garage with grip tile... iba talaga rwd

as for the tiguan- awd already cost 2.4 something, not that worth it since the japanese, koreans and americans already have most of the feature for a much lesser price and more(auto breaking/adaptive breaking), if we want to waste money we wont buy a tiguan, rather buy an evoque.

-may nagpunta na xtrail sa bahay courtesy of nissan - saktong sakto- you can only open one side of the door half way, just enough for a passenger to egress.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Wouldn't it be cheaper in the long run to remedy the road / path to garage so normal cars can traverse to garage?

Subaru Forester it is then since it has a capable 4WD. Prefer the Mazda CX-5 though.
    Last edited by Walter; March 11th, 2015 at 03:44 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *jhon m thanks for the video hehehehehe leaning to subaru due to the video- ganyan nangyayari sa traverse namin na ltz ang panget pa pag dumulas pababa- kung engot ang driver(ako yun paminsan minsan) tatama sa side wall(kaya yung side wall may mga pinutol na tires and rubber-just in case)

i just hope they included nissan

*jhon m thanks for the video hehehehehe leaning to subaru due to the video- ganyan nangyayari sa traverse namin na ltz ang panget pa pag dumulas pababa- kung engot ang driver(ako yun paminsan minsan) tatama sa side wall(kaya yung side wall may mga pinutol na tires and rubber-just in case)

i just hope they included nissan

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post

ang bait naman ng nissan. nagpadala pa ng test car just to make you consider their car

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ang bait naman ng nissan. nagpadala pa ng test car just to make you consider their car
    OT: Yep mabait ang Nissan in terms of test drives. Nakwento kasi namin na major concern din namin ang space ng garahe. They readily offered to request for a unit para ma-fit. Subaru and Mazda ganto rin. As long as available ang unit and approved ng manager pwede. No reservation fee required

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast