New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    In contrast, buy now! Avoid electronic steering, dami problems nyan! And pag nasunog motor nyan wala na, babangga ka na. Good bye cruel world na!
    power steering fluid assist failure.or electronic steering column assist failure does it makes any difference? Both can be handled even if you lost the assist feature.anyway, its just that you return back to pawis steering mode

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    We have an Innova G. No problem so far. I like it better than my in-laws' fortuner.

Isuzu's toughness is proven imo. Sobrang ingay lang. In case yan kunin mo, gamitan mo na lang ng 2t oil or mod mo na lpg o water injection. Meron ata positive effect yun sa emission.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2
    mas maingay ang d4d innova kesa crosswind , nag mumuka mas maingay kasi crosswind tunog truck kasi masyado .

BTT :
    kung pinaka durable at efficient crosswind talaga panalo, Kaya lang efficient din manakbo ang 4ja1 , kung feel mo mas modern innova or montero panalo ,at mas safe sila kasi may mga abs at airbag na sila unlike sa crosswind seat belt lang ang safety features. ;-),
    Last edited by jrn29; September 1st, 2013 at 11:07 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I suggest you look at other criterias aside from being durable and efficient as all the cars mentioned here will surely last for more than 10 years with the proper maintenance. Look also at comfort, practicality, size, bang for the buck features, etc.

I've driven all before and I would place the montero on the top of the list, next yun innova. I do have a soft spot for the everest so i would suggest you take a look at it as well. I don't find the crosswind easy to drive and my friend who has one rattles too much for me and gets pulled over by ASBU despite his more than usual regular maintenance. OC kasi yun eh.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Thank you all for your inputs. They are all enlightening although I keep changing my choice of vehicle when I read the cons and pros of the recommended vehicles. Lol.
    One cannot really expect to find all the qualities he likes in one car alone. I guess it is still the buyer's preference and his expected usage that will count.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    kung pinaka durable at efficient crosswind talaga panalo, Kaya lang efficient din manakbo ang 4ja1 , kung feel mo mas modern innova or montero panalo ,at mas safe sila kasi may mga abs at airbag na sila unlike sa crosswind seat belt lang ang safety features. ;-),
    iniiwan ng mga 800cc yang crosswind

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234