- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pctechphcom View Post
    just a side question, which will you choose
    Hilux na Tested na or Hilux na new model
    i will let avarice decide.
    i choose the new hilux.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    For me mag hilux ka na lang. Nice ang engine, maganda ang tayo and easy to maintain.. Tipid din sa diesel..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pctechphcom View Post
    Hi
    I need feedback po
    Isuzu Dmax X Series MT
    Isuzu MUX LS-M MT
    Ford Ranger WildTrak 2.2 MT
    Upcoming Hilux E(variant probably) MT
    Hyundai Accent Hatchback MT Diesel

yan anim vehicle po ang aking naisip at naresearch
    I am not a racer or a fast rider ang average driving speed ko is nasa 80kph - 110kph only, i don't like driving above those kaya okay lang po sakin
    kahit 5 speed manual dahil napakabihira ko mag 5th gear as in once in a blue moon lang hehe
    ako po ay nakatira sa probinsya at lubak lubak minsan ang daan hindi tulad sa expressway sa south to north na smooth

ang aking hinihinging payo ay which do you this of the 3 vehicle is good for family use and would build to last and easy to maintain and comfortable na rin, i plan to keep the vehicle for atleast 15 years or more (bnew)

Mostly used for hatid ng school and going to malls and picnic.
    Isuzu MUx MT hands down. Ride height and comfort over mild terrain, it's all there.

HiLux if only 4 or 5 to travel. Forget the sedan. Rough rider though. The new Nissan NP300 may be the best rider in the pickup class.

The base Crosswind is also tough for your intention, had the Revo been here, it's more preferable in 2L guise siempre. The Innova may not be best for constant road knocks as you described

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    What I can say is...Lets go back in the early, late 90's and early 2000's, This is when legendary AUVs of todays produced during that time. Those Tamaraw FX/Revo, Adventure, Crosswind. Those 3 are the most popular choices among that time and still glad that even up to now Adventure and Crosswind is still in production to cater those who are still opting for a conventional choices over those modern counterpart. Still, those said vehicles are really built to last. Proven and tested based on personal experience. To mention others choice from the late 2000's We can mention this Nissan Frontier and Urvan, Toyota Hilux, Mitsubishi L200,

We also had a Revo 1.8 gasoline, still 15 years and counting no major repairs on engine.7k-e engine it's just so so bulletproof...kung meron man mga minor lang and for preventive maintenance like clutch cylinder rubber kits, faded/clouding paint, replacement of brake pads/shoes.

-----------------

For modern day choices that you can keep for 15 years, I would prefer getting a MU-X or an Innova/Fortuner (Gasoline) I'm not still that much satisfied/convinced when it come to D4D technology of Toyota and parts like Turbo system and injectors is just so pricey when breakdown comes...oldest Innova d4d around here will already aged 10 y.o so let see in 5 or more years if there's still no major cost of repair on engine components then maybe I'll go.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    The undestroyable toyota hilux tested ng topgear uk hehe. dami pa pyesa di mo na kelangan mangibang bario pa.
    Well apparently Topgear UK has not yet tested Sarao or Melford. Our neighbor's Sarao is more than 20 years old and still counting. And it's easy to maintain.
    You can also sleep fully laid out.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Those vehicles won't pass their safety standards.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Vehicle Built To Last , easy Maintain and comfortable