New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Just checked the three highlanders that I'm talking about. All of them pasado sa exterior pero hindi na maganda ang interiors. So out na sa akin ang mga ito.

Siguro balik na lang ako sa paghanap ng Liteace. Hindi naman yata napaka-serios ng overheating problems nun eh.

I found one '92 model 91km reading super fresh pa inside-out, original paint.
    What do you think mga Gurus?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chiekot View Post
    Just checked the three highlanders that I'm talking about. All of them pasado sa exterior pero hindi na maganda ang interiors. So out na sa akin ang mga ito.

Siguro balik na lang ako sa paghanap ng Liteace. Hindi naman yata napaka-serios ng overheating problems nun eh.

sir magkano daw po ang lite ace92?

3. Join Date
    May 2006

Sir dito sa tsikot carfinder daming nagbebenta ng Hilander. Dito ko rin binili tong XTRM ko

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Check the condition of the engine, then find out if the cooling system was modified. If it was properly modified and there's no sign of engine trouble, I guess it's okay.

Be warned, though, that it'll be a guzzler, and that you'll need to maintain it religiously to avoid possible overheating problems (change to all-new hoses, buy newer/bigger cooling fans as soon as you can).

Sayang kung interior lang ang pagkakatalo sa Hilanders... but at your budget, talagang luma na ang diesel na makukuha mo... heck, at that budget last year, I couldn't find a decent L300!

Don't despair... keep on searching. A decision this important is worth deliberating on.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Is it possible to replace the liteace's 5k to a 7k?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yeah, probably, but not worth the trouble if you're still considering purchase, just buy a vehicle with the engine you want.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    the seller of the liteace told me that he already installed an auxilliary fan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    +1 for AUV Highlander, twice na kami nagkaron ng van (hi-ace and
    econovan nung 80's) since underneath the front pass ang engine,
    napaka-inconvenient when it comes to major repair not to mention
    the regular check/fill ins of coolant, oil, etc.

madali nga lang i-drive ang van, paglusot ng side-mirror, lusot
    na buong body.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ang masama sa van wala kang kaligtas-ligtas pag nabangga or naibangga kaya ayaw din ni misis.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    sir chiekot... nice to hear you are considering a liteace.

i sent you a PM. hope it helps you on some things. :D

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Van or AUVs?