2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Scion TC w/ a supercharge optional also

^ un ba ang papalit sa 4agze?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    ^ un ba ang papalit sa 4agze?
    Thats actually a 2.4liter sc motor so no thats not the 4agze replacement, but the 2ZZGE 1.8liter with a supercharge from the Tsport corolla is the nearest I can think of replacement for the 4agze.

this one

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    less parts... less malfunctions.. less surprises..
    but if you are a car nut who simply has to get his hands dirty, all bets are off.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just something to keep in mind. If you decide to turbocharge a car that was originally designed to be naturally aspirated, don't think about selling it because it won't be worth much in the used car market. People tend to think if the engine was modded, then it was probably abused. If you can find buyers who think otherwise, then good for you.

Of course, most enthusiasts tend to keep their cars even if the engine cracks or springs a leak. They love their cars to death.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 20th, 2009 at 03:57 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hmm, between a 2.5l turbo or na V6, I'd go for the turbo. Now, if we're talking naturally aspirated V8s... that's another story. heheh

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Definitely turbocharged esp. if you go to high altitudes often. Turbo engines are also more efficient, providing more power without using too much displacement. It also helps in reducing emissions and getting better fuel mileage (Subaru Forester 2.5XT is a good example).

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Cars that I have that are non-turbo :

Jazz GE 1.5 (about 120 hp) 4 cylinder, about 9.5km /liter City Driving - a hoot to drive because it is small and light. Spirited (not fast) but could use more oomph in the low range. A turbo in this car would really help.
    your putting too much credit on the Jazz its only rated 81KW * 6000rpm thats 110hp

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *EQAddict: wow, that's some massive torque you got on your 530d, nice color too (saw the pic in the classifieds)

Have had my LGT for a few days now, and I'm loving it. Turbo ftw!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
A turbo car or a naturally-aspirated engine-powered car?