New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    how about Hyundai Santa Fe CRDi na lang..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto
    Parang hinde fair price-wise, size-wise and badge-wise. You'll get more out of the 2.7 VVTi Fortuner than any Tucson models.
    hehehe...except fuel economy (when compared to the CRDi Tucson). I have made more frequent trips to the gas stations now compared to before when I drive a Civic ( I know the comparison is unfair)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sorento mo nlang yan

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Tucson for me. Tsaka for some strange reason, fascinated ako sa design niya.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 23rd, 2006 at 11:24 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Fortuner3.0V>Tucson4x4CRDi>Tucson4x2CRDi>Tucson4x2 Gas>Fortuner2.7VVti>Fortuner2.5G

just my 2 cents

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    hehehe...except fuel economy (when compared to the CRDi Tucson). I have made more frequent trips to the gas stations now compared to before when I drive a Civic ( I know the comparison is unfair)
    Hehe...that's true... if only the fuel pump curse of the 2.5 D4D wouldn't affect customer confidence on the Fortuner.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    if it wasn't for the cheap looking plastics (imo), i'd go for the tucson ...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Naayos na ba ang mga problema ng D4-D? Kung hindi pa, ang hirap naman atang sumugal... :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    kung pogi factor sa fortuner ako. pero kung budget ang problema tucson na lang.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    How much ang resale value ng Tucson and Fortuner after a year? or which has a greater depreciation?
    The Tuscon will still have that hyundai badge and still have its dismal resale value even if the tuscon deserves better. While The fortuner a toyota will always command a higher premium than other Asian cars especially koreans.
    even if you see a lot more fortuner on the road, Toyota's tactics will make the resale value of the Fortuner higher. there will still be a big demand for the fortuner in a years time, while you would really not see that big a demand for the Tuscon .

get the Fortuner. for better resale and value. The money you save on Fuel may be offset by the bad depreciation of this car once you try to sell it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
TUCSON or FORTUNER ????