New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    did i imagine the height of the mu's passenger compartment? i thought they should sell the car with a free two-step footstool thrown in..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    alin ba talaga ang maganda , nalito ako pagkatapos ko basahin ito Isuzu MU-X Review | 2014 LS-M, LS-U, LS-T Wagon Page 1 of 2 | The Motor Report

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Ibang engine naman kasi ang gamit dyan... Frankly I dont find the review 100 percent truthfull

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Frankly I dont find the review 100 percent truthfull
    Kindly share which part so potential buyers would watch out similarly. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Kindly share which part so potential buyers would watch out similarly. Thanks.
    both good vehicles

different engine

isuzu will use their old trusted engine... but it is tweaked. good side- abundant spare parts and mechanical know how to those who dont want to follow the pms(i strictly follow the pms- IT PAYS, DURING CLAIMING OF WARRANTIES)

chevy all new engine BAD SIDE availability of spare parts and lack of technical know how of your suking mechanic- but would you sacrifice a PhP 1.8 m to a mechanic?

platform- is the same(chevy shared it's design to isuzu since isuzu did the same back then- aussie design boys and girls?) even to the shock and under pinning(gen. contractor- remember, vehicles might have different brand but almost all have a gen contractor for parts)- hence I am wondering why they said the mu x is softer.

4x2 mid- mu x hands down- due to the added e toys
    4x4 totl tbz- due to it's safety tech that is not available to others(except to premium full size luxury vehicles)

tbz owner here.

point to consider:
    - are you capable of driving a powerful engine? - tbz- engine is too powerful that it would need at least 2 - 3 second to break(4x2 only but not the 4x4)would you tow something? or do you always traverse a muddy road?- if the answer is yes, you definitely would love the tbz but if the answer is no the isuzu mu x would suit you

- are you capable of maneuvering a mid size suv? - just stay in one lane, and don't be an aggressive driver, your good to go(traffic situation- heavy)

- do you need a big vehicle?(for family etc...) but if you have a really big family the tbz or mu x would not cut it get a van.

what is your purpose in buying a midsize suv?

will definitely get the mu x, when it normalized- same thing i did with the tbz hell no to d.i. hell no to add on s'

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Tb 4x4 2.8 owner here.. Purpose 1. Family suv.. And 2nd for fun..... Pang trail... Muddy roads, river crossing.. Rock crawling... And in style...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Pwede din.. Pang profiling...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Tow yes.. Fellow 4x4 who got trap in mud... Pwede din For bus.... Delivery of 1-2 ton genset with trailer..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Bigger vehicles is always safer..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I also dont find the tb or the mux big.. Pwede pa ave.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Trailblazer or MU-X