New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Nasa NLEX kami kanina sa Kenny Rogers pauwi ng Pangasinan. Spotted a white MU-X Awd. Ang laki nga niyang tignan. Tinabihan ko sa parking 😁 tas nung mejo malayo na ko, nanliit sa paningin ko yung mga monty na nagkalat sa parking. then i spotted a Prado. Nalilito ako, parang kasinlaki ng prado yung MU-X :kamotulo:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I wonder kung affected ang trailblazer dito.....
    http://blog.caranddriver.com/chevrol...ional-recalls/

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ^Sana hindi yung dito sa atin. Thai-made ang tbz natin. Sakit sa ulo ng mga manufacturers ang airbag issue since last yr not only Gm, pati Toyota, Honda, etc. since it seems that they get their airbags from the same supplier

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marsha07 View Post
    ^Sana hindi yung dito sa atin. Thai-made ang tbz natin. Sakit sa ulo ng mga manufacturers ang airbag issue since last yr not only Gm, pati Toyota, Honda, etc. since it seems that they get their airbags from the same supplier
    yup as i've said they have a general sub contractor

that's why im wondering why did they say that the mux -x is much comfy than the tbz eh lahat ng ilalim parheo sa tbz including parts - sin laki lang din sila outside not inside since mas slimmer ang seats ni mu - x(napansin ni boss niky- ako di ko napansin )- does the engine weight differ that much that it would affect the suspension?

japan ata airbags satin or?

sana nga hindi tayo affected since i bet we share the same airbag with it's competitor

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi, I just want to share. We owned a tb mt 2013 model. We bought that last year. However, last July, we net a very bad accident. While cruising Quezon Ave. southbound, an overspeeding hit us from behind. Due to a very strong impact, our tb flew over the island of quezon ave (just imagine that) and we landed on the other aide of the roas (northbound). When we landed, an approaching van hit us and due to strong impact again, all the airbags were released. It was so horrifying experience. Thank God, we only suffered minor bruises but our tb was totally wrecked. Tumagilid ang chasis but intact pa rin ang body. Naghanap kami ng pamalit dapat until we saw mux and was able to test drive in world trade. Ang ganda ng interior I must say. We almost got it but our heart belongs to tb, Kasama namin ang baby namin that time. So we decided to get another TB but this time, AT na but 4x2. Just sharing!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chelo26 View Post
    Hi, I just want to share. We owned a tb mt 2013 model. We bought that last year. However, last July, we net a very bad accident. While cruising Quezon Ave. southbound, an overspeeding hit us from behind. Due to a very strong impact, our tb flew over the island of quezon ave (just imagine that) and we landed on the other aide of the roas (northbound). When we landed, an approaching van hit us and due to strong impact again, all the airbags were released. It was so horrifying experience. Thank God, we only suffered minor bruises but our tb was totally wrecked. Tumagilid ang chasis but intact pa rin ang body. Naghanap kami ng pamalit dapat until we saw mux and was able to test drive in world trade. Ang ganda ng interior I must say. We almost got it but our heart belongs to tb, Kasama namin ang baby namin that time. So we decided to get another TB but this time, AT na but 4x2. Just sharing!

With the kind of accident you just mentioned, it was a miracle to escape with but minor bruises. That says a lot about the safety of a Trailblazer's cabin. Did you claim it against your insurance? and if you did, was it straightforward? And since it is practically a new car, can you buy another TB with the insurance amount you got? TIA

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Yes, we were able to claim with the inaurance. They paid us thru check but the approve amount is less than the face value of insurance. Since, it was still mortgage, our bank deducted the outstanding balance. The remaining, we made it as our dp for the new tb lt at. Then another 3 years but this time our monthly is smaller since our dp was about 40%

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Yes, we were able to claim with the inaurance. They paid us thru check but the approved amount is less than the face value of insurance. Since, it was still mortgage, our bank deducted the outstanding balance. The remaining, we made it as our dp for the new tb lt at. Then another 3 years but this time our monthly is smaller since our dp was about 40%

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    yup as i've said they have a general sub contractor

that's why im wondering why did they say that the mux -x is much comfy than the tbz eh lahat ng ilalim parheo sa tbz including parts - sin laki lang din sila outside not inside since mas slimmer ang seats ni mu - x(napansin ni boss niky- ako di ko napansin )- does the engine weight differ that much that it would affect the suspension?

japan ata airbags satin or?

sana nga hindi tayo affected since i bet we share the same airbag with it's competitor
    The seats... I think I might be wrong... and it might seem that way simply because of the leather on the Trailblazer.

-

The ride, though... is definitely different. The 4x4 MU-X rides softer than the LTZ. 4x2 versus 4x2... jury is still out.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chelo26 View Post
    Yes, we were able to claim with the inaurance. They paid us thru check but the approve amount is less than the face value of insurance. Since, it was still mortgage, our bank deducted the outstanding balance. The remaining, we made it as our dp for the new tb lt at. Then another 3 years but this time our monthly is smaller since our dp was about 40%

May I know who is your insurance company?...mukhang madali kausap. Others kasi gives you the runaround.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Trailblazer or MU-X