New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    It will be for my mom. Will be her first car. She lives in Pangasinan so traffic wont be an issue, thus, manual transmission would not be an issue too. Her first choice was Montero but I told her there are new models now that are better.

Ive read the TB thread here before this MU-X came out. Love the looks of the TB, but im concerned also of interior features in the MT variant.

I would have pushed her to the mazda CX-5, clearly wins with looks, handling, fc and pms cost but she really wants a 7-seater suv. Pls help me decide. She's not techie. No traffic there. She will use it for her weekly purchase in the city, mostly from her suppliers in Dagupan or Urdaneta, sometimes Baguio. She lives with my 2 aunts and 1 uncle. Budget is 1.1 to 1.4M, Comfortable driving/handling, Lower maintainance cost vs other SUVs.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Hi marsha07 pls. Consider the power of the car. 200HP from TB for your mom is too much. you can change the interior of the car by requesting to CASA, off course with additional payment.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Totl 4x2 a/t MU-X will do
    it has the features found on luxury vehicles
    cheaper maintenance according to isuzu
    it cost 1.358M

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    My Vote is for Trailblazer. Never knew much about it. But love at first sight ako dito. Hehehe!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    The Isuzu would be the practical choice since it's going to be utilized mostly in the province. On a recent trip to Bicol region, Isuzus practically outnumbered the Forts and Monteros on the road. Pasok pa sa budget mo.
    Last edited by funkeemunkee; September 13th, 2014 at 07:26 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MU-X. Better dealer network in the provinces. And you'll never have to worry about not having parts.

And then again, have you considered the base 5 seater Sorento? It's also within the budget and would be more comfortable and not as tall.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Since pareho lang naman sila does not really matter. For me I prefer the Trailblazer cause of the specs.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post
    Hi marsha07 pls. Consider the power of the car. 200HP from TB for your mom is too much. you can change the interior of the car by requesting to CASA, off course with additional payment.
    I think the 200hp is for A/T

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Totl 4x2 a/t MU-X will do
    it has the features found on luxury vehicles
    cheaper maintenance according to isuzu
    it cost 1.358M
    Sorry im not yet familiar since it just came out. What are these features in MU-X that are not in TB?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    My Vote is for Trailblazer. Never knew much about it. But love at first sight ako dito. Hehehe!
    Same here. When i saw it on my way to a mall, i couldnt help but drool haha. Yung side niya nagandahan talago ko then pag dating sa likod, nakita ko yung name nia ang naisip ko ganda naman. Pero siempre, di enough na maganda lang diba 😍

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Trailblazer or MU-X