New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ginagamit din to pag long drive downhill.. para mag engine brake.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Yep. It's officially called the engine (b)rake mode. I call it the (b)oost mode. Kasalanan ni niky yan

Umiingay dahil the tranny will downshift so nasa 2500 to 3k RPM sya at 60kph. Onting apak lang sa throttle sisibat na. Makes it feel friskier than usual. I use it when I have to overtake. Back to D na naman paglampas.
    B.I. ba? Remember to use in moderation, though... excessive hard driving is what led to the clutch pack issues on the old Honda Jazz. Better safe than sorry. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBawang View Post
    we have both the mirage GLS CVT and Wigo G M/T ..all I can say is..both cars has its pros and cons..the mirage has more center feel and sedan like driving experience...the wigo doesnt shake so violently at start up unlike the mirage .... the Wigo has better suspension and less blind spots..it feels like a minivan inside.. the handgrips are great.. the HU is the same with the mirage..AVT..but the Wigo is GPS ready only...

You can feel the power or the lack of it sa wigo once you reach beyond the 100 mark on the highway... I dont like the wigos old school antenna and door locks...toyota shor changed us on that one....the trunk space is about the same sa mirage since the spare tire is also situated underneath the trunk..but the mirages 60/40 split type rear seats makes it more versatile... I saw the Grand I10 as well but the price is ludacris... If you love driving around the city use the Wigo..if you love driving and spirited driving get the mirage IMHO :D
    Agree, the mirage really has a tendency to bottom out easily even with only 2 passengers at the back, scratching it's belly ever so often.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    finally decided to Go for Mirage...this thread helps me a lot in choosing

Now the question GLX or GLS CVT? sulit ba yung 95K para sa Top of the line?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RAYANT8 View Post

worth it nman cvt if kya ng budget. Although sa glx pde mo rin ikabit later mga tech ng gls mahirap nga lng magkabit tska yung quality medyo risky tska yung price mas mahal sa 95k yun kasi parang retail mo install

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RAYANT8 View Post

May i ask on the main reason on why u chose mirage over wigo? Aq kasi nagdadalawang isip kung ano bibilhin..wigo at or mirage glx cvt...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    If sa matic tranny go for CVT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    If sa matic tranny go for CVT

Yan kinlilitoan ko..sabi nla pag automatic mirage nlng dw aq pero ang offer ng wigo nkaka tempt kasi...ang at ng wigo parang gls version na at na ng mirage...grrrrrr....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Tama ka sir kung ako kasi if AT mirage pero kung MT wigo bat hindi mo try MT sir? 499 ang dami na features

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Tama ka sir kung ako kasi if AT mirage pero kung MT wigo bat hindi mo try MT sir? 499 ang dami na features

Parang magmamanual nlng cguro aq...hehehe actually frst car ko..magdridriving lessons pa aq kasi ds thursday...kaya sana AT bibilhin mas madali dw idrive...

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast