The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i think they still used the "vtec 3 engine"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkride View Post
    Hello po mga tsikoteers!! Im planning to buy a car a few months from now and I'm having a hard time choosing between the said two cars. I'll be getting a M/T kahit ano pa mangyari dahil nakakatulog ako pag matic lalo na sa traffic.

eto po ilan sa mga katanungan ko pwede nyo po i-add ibang pros and cons na gusto nyo banggitin.)
    1. Fuel consumption, sino ba mas matipid? 1.3L engine is not an option for me. Although they're both 1.5L e tiyak na hindi parehas kain nila ng gas.
    2. Durability and Build quality issues.
    3. Engine Performance
    4. Resale Value.

Their price difference are irrelevant for me since I think the jazz offers more feature besides the looks. Pero I want to get I pay for. I'm leaning now towards the jazz dahil sa looks at extra features (mas mahal siya pero dami features na wala sa vios at may libre pa ipod nano 4gb version) pero may nabasa ako sa mga thread dito na ndi perfect(kalampag sa dashboard etc) ang jazz. May mga issues din ba ang Vios katulad sa jazz? If Vios is flawless then I would probably get the vios instead...there's no point of having a good looking car kung nakasimangot ka naman sa loob. Pls. give unbiased opinions para naman tama ang maging desisyon ko sa huli at di ako magsisi. Thank you in advance.

P.S. Is there any chance na lalabas satin ang toyota yaris na hatchback in 2007? kasi kung lalabas satin e bka hintayin ko yaris.

----------
    Fuel consumption: Jazz over Vios by a small margin (Cvt much better than 4 speed auto). For manual 1.5s, its basically the same w/ the jazz edging the vios. Vtec much more fuel efficient than the Vvti.

Durability/Build Quality issues
    Both cars w/ very good build quality. Durability? same youre talking abt the leaders in the car bizz.

Performance
    Both cars are quick and would put 1.6 and other 2.0 cars to shame.
    The vios has the advantage in the lower band while Vtec engines power comes late at 4000 rpm. If youre an experience driver it really is just abt adjusting. Theyre both capable cars and the main difference would be the driver

REsale VAlue
    Jazz tops the vios, just look at the 2nd hand market.

There are other things to consider here like styling, interior/space and aftermarket parts. Once you factor them in the JAzz is the clear winner.

Complaints section
    Vios
    interior cramped
    I hate the digital odometer on the 1.5 auto. Gas gauge is confusing.
    stock vios is not much of a looker for me. Id even pick the city over it when it comes to style

Jazz
    spacious but interior quality sucks. A lot of owners experiencing static.
    not much to complain abt really.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yung po bang backseat/2nd row seat ng Jazz e naihihiga? kumbaga pwede ka humiga pag nasa likod ka nakaupo parang lazyboy. Sori, hindi ko alam tawag doon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope. Neither of the two models have reclineable rear seats.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Nope. Neither of the two models have reclineable rear seats.
    Is it comfortable to lean on like other sedans(tipong makakatulog ka pag sumandal kahit na hindi naiihiga) or baka naman para kang naka military sit sa tuwid ng sandalan?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Never tried the Vios. The Jazz feels just like a regular compact sedan backseat in terms of backrest angle.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Never tried the Vios. The Jazz feels just like a regular compact sedan backseat in terms of backrest angle.
    The Vios backseat is similar. Good angle.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    jazz for me

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Badtrip naman...hindi ako umabot dun sa free Ipod Nano ng Honda Jazz. Sana yung free gas coupon e ibigay sakin...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Twinkride, may discount pa rin ba ang JAZZ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Toyota Vios 1.5G or Honda Jazz 1.5 Vtec??