Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    for me sa engine vios!

pero sa looks, style, interior Kia rio LX

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Looks like you're just looking for an appliance to get you from point A to point B with no fuss. So the Vios is the safer choice for you.

Personally though, I can't stand the ubiquity of the Vios and I'd gladly pick the Rio over it.
    Are'nt all cars appliances?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks you guys for your inputs. I called toyota bicutan and they have a pretty nice deal for Vios 1.3 J Limeted. It really looks nice with the mags and fog lamps. The only thing missing the side door bumper (don't know what it's called) that the higher models have. I may opt for the Vios J thou the Rio looks nice.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by max98 View Post
    Thanks you guys for your inputs. I called toyota bicutan and they have a pretty nice deal for Vios 1.3 J Limeted. It really looks nice with the mags and fog lamps. The only thing missing the side door bumper (don't know what it's called) that the higher models have. I may opt for the Vios J thou the Rio looks nice.
    Btw, another thing is that the J Limited have Dual Airbags. Compared to nil, at camp Kia :D

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Those are side mouldings.

You can buy them * Banawe any time. They're readily available, I believe.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The only thing missing the side door bumper (don't know what it's called) that the higher models have.
    Madali lang yan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thats good to know. Can I also find the side mirrors of higher models in Banawe as well? I really like the side mirros with the signal light on them.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thats good to know. Can I also find the side mirrors of higher models in Banawe as well? I really like the side mirros with the signal light on them.
    You have to look for fenders as well. The side mirror repeaters will make your fender indicators redundant.

I prefer bare side mirrors. Yun kasi una tinatamaan ng mga pasaway. Replacing those repeaters will be a pain in the a$$

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mahirap makahanap.

Yung OEM kasi ng 1.5, powered na rin. So kapag nakahanap ka ng OEM 1.5 side mirrors, kailangan may motor siya bago mo ma-install.

That's why aftermarket shops thought of an alternative. They offered side mirrors which have signal lights on them, doesn't look OEM. But if it's the lights you're after then it could do.

Mahal rin kasi yung 1.5 na side mirrors. Kapag napundi yun, you need to change the whole assembly
    Last edited by renzo_d10; October 24th, 2012 at 01:05 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ah! another thing positive on the Vios ... marami na aftermarket parts!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast