New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Super Carry? Ito ba yung ginagawang multi-cab? Mukhang matibay to and unlike sa Toyota Lite-Ace na prone sa over-heating and less visibility na lang sa road compared sa mga multi-cab na nagkalat ngayon.

SHARING IS CARING.....

matipi ang 5K if you drive it right.

yeas maiksi pa liteace than compact-sedan, kasin haba ng pride sedan.

ako if you prefer space, get a local GXL 1997-98 local liteace, solved na heating probs nun. below 1992 model, column shifter yun and basic.. 93-96 square-eyed gxl.. ok din, center floor shifter na.

had a liteace, copy-paste mo nalang. no intend to sell it after spend time and money restoring it, pero kulang pera ko for panganganak ni esmi, kaya nabenta ko ng palugi

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    If that's the case, Suzuki Super Carry ka na. Cheap to buy and very cheap to maintain.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Nic, i think both are reliable Utility Vehicles but concerned ako sa Safety Issues. Pero based on my first-hand experience with the Suzuki Carryall...

Here is a true story!

I was issued a Suzuki Carryall company car in the 90's Base model, no windows, no seatbelts, just airconditioning. Bought rear bench seats and had it installed in the back(para maisakay ang family).

Got quotation for seatbelts from Philhino but denied by the company kasi expensive daw(3.5K). I took it upon myself na ako ang bumili na lang.

A few days before buying, while moving slowly towards ADB, a 2dr Civic hatchback suddenly crossed the intersection of ADB avenue to Guadix without stopping. Front to side collision kami. Kung baga T-Boned siya.

At the point of impact i held on tightly to the steering wheel, kaya na-off angle siya and my body slammed the drivers side door, dented it outwards and smashed the window. I hit my head on the upper window pillar and also dented it. This was travelling at 20-25kph, then dead stop.

Suffered minor head trauma and glass bits in my undies but was okay, but had i been travelling more than 40kph, malabo na mabuhay!

Another thing, mahirap ipambiyahe ang Carryall, tinatangay ito ng malakas na side winds at malikot pag-naovertaken ng mga bus sa expressway.

Other than that, its is a reliable vehicle, kasi ginamit ko pa din after it was repaired and saw it running pa last April.

Anyway, sa akin i would rather have the engine in front than under me, yun lang opinion ko.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    grabe mga super carry sa probinsya, parang jeep sampuan laman! and i'm surprised kayang kayang ng makina lahat ng karga...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yup. Even if fully loaded ang Carry competing a cargo-less LiteAce 5K on a drag race. Kawawa ang LiteAce. lol
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    I've finally had a chance to drive both vehicles.
    Sa hatak, wala nga sinabi ang Litece.

In terms of cargo, yung middle seat pala ng Liteace, di natutupi dahil nandun yung assempbly ng aircon. Kaya di rin ma-maximize yung space.
    Yung sa Super Carry, middle and rear natutupi.
    Pag nakatupi lahat, parang mas marami pa yata kakasya sa Super Carry na cargo.
    Pero pag tao Liteace.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Get the Super Carry.

Not only it has better flexibility than the LiteAce. It has a better performance and fuel mileage too. Just make sure you get the one with dual A/C's, if there are any.

Consider the HiJet too.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Get the Super Carry.

Not only it has better flexibility than the LiteAce. It has a better performance and fuel mileage too. Just make sure you get the one with dual A/C's, if there are any.

Consider the HiJet too.
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Additional observations after driving both cars 2 whole days each.
    In terms of comfort, mas lamang Liteace.

Seat are more comfortable. Makapal cushion and better shape.
    Yung sa Super Carry manipis cushion and halos parang bangko style lang na nilagyan ng cushion.

Seating position mas comfortable din Liteace. Pag mahaba legs, medyo masikip Super Carry. Tapos para maabot yung manibela, kailangan malapit ka talaga. Pag sumandal ka ng maayos, di na abot.

Sa ride, dahil sa liit ng wheelbase ng Super Carry, mas matagtag sya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Liteace or Suzuki Super Carry?