New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,848
    #41
    dont know how old this thread is, pero the strada 3.2 gls AT 4x4 with LSD is already on sale at P 1.28 M lower price than the hilux. Price, Style, Comfort, sAFETY AND OFFROAD ability. my vote hands down its the MITSU STARADA!

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    44
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    dont know how old this thread is, pero the strada 3.2 gls AT 4x4 with LSD is already on sale at P 1.28 M lower price than the hilux. Price, Style, Comfort, sAFETY AND OFFROAD ability. my vote hands down its the MITSU STARADA!
    you mean 1million and 28thou? or 1.280?, likewise agree the 3.2 strada is a pure power machine, alam naman natin lahat kung gaano ka totoo ang mitsu with its specs, sometimes more than expected pa nga e, sakay ako sa 2nd gen. strada ng pinsan ko tinalo pa yong dmax noong isang araw, grabe talaga ang mga mitsu. remeber that the new strada doesnt have the commonrail only, but " HYPERcommonrail ito.!

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,985
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. big View Post
    you mean 1million and 28thou? or 1.280?, likewise agree the 3.2 strada is a pure power machine, alam naman natin lahat kung gaano ka totoo ang mitsu with its specs, sometimes more than expected pa nga e, sakay ako sa 2nd gen. strada ng pinsan ko tinalo pa yong dmax noong isang araw, grabe talaga ang mga mitsu. remeber that the new strada doesnt have the commonrail only, but " HYPERcommonrail ito.!
    So exactly what is the mechanical and technological difference with Hyper common rail diesel to a regular direct injection common rail turbo diesel engine?

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,848
    #44
    sir mr.big its P 1,280,000 for the 3.2 AT strada gls sport, while the manual tranny goes for P 1,230,000 according to mitsu's website(09/03/2007). A very nice deal IMO


    Quote Originally Posted by mr. big View Post
    you mean 1million and 28thou? or 1.280?, likewise agree the 3.2 strada is a pure power machine, alam naman natin lahat kung gaano ka totoo ang mitsu with its specs, sometimes more than expected pa nga e, sakay ako sa 2nd gen. strada ng pinsan ko tinalo pa yong dmax noong isang araw, grabe talaga ang mga mitsu. remeber that the new strada doesnt have the commonrail only, but " HYPERcommonrail ito.!

  5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,722
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    So exactly what is the mechanical and technological difference with Hyper common rail diesel to a regular direct injection common rail turbo diesel engine?
    Good point.

    I think it's just a hyped up name for marketing purposes.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,848
    #46
    even the LSD is called HYBRID LSD, I think their marketing people receive hybrid salaries and are hyper individuals ! hehehe


    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Good point.

    I think it's just a hyped up name for marketing purposes.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16
    #47
    tanong ko lang kung ano difference ng 2.5 at 3.2 starda aside from engine?
    totoo ba na 3.2 lang ang may ABS with EBD? kasi yun ang nakalagay sa latest nilang specs.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,347
    #48
    Ang difference lang sa 2.5L and 3.2L ay ang engine, LSD, and the different rims.

    All of that for 50K difference. But owning either the two is very different.
    iam3739.com

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    149
    #49
    Strada.

    Hilux is just too bouncy for me. I also dont like toyota diesels - they are prone to overheating. Dont know about this new new engine though

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    149
    #50
    I also like the higher tail bed design of the Strada - seems you have a better descent angle when you go offroading.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Toyota Hilux vs Mitsubishi L200 Strada/Triton