The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    congrats on your new vehicle!
    pics naman at more feedback.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Pics naman po ng interior ng Starex Jumbo and the seating clearance/legroom because its very seldom that we see these units in the showroom and we've no idea on its spaciousness compared to a 9-seater. Thanks po.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Medyo busy ako sa work but I attaching the pictures. Basically I have attached the picture. The space in front with the captain type seats, the digital aircon control for both the fron and the back, the view of the 2,3,4 row and the image from the back. The space at the back is limited, so what we do now is that, we either fold the last row or kung sampu kami, sumasakay, iyong karga nilalagay namin sa isang bench which is more than adequate.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    meron pang isang litrato, iyon tv and video player. Kaya lang the driver can also view the video, kaya for safety, pagtumakbo ang sasakyan, wala kang makikitang video. TV reception is very good and useful during heavy traffic. You can also watch your favorite movies of course. Personally, For the difference of P100k the jumbo starex is a much better buy than the regular starex.
    advantages over the regular starex
    • Bigger and longer carrying 12 people
    • It has digital climate control for the back
    • Captain seats ang front seats niya
    • may video and TV pa.
    of course kung naghahanap ka ng automatic, wala sa jumbo pero like me na mas prefered ang manual, mas gusto ko na ang jumbo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    good choice po. its better yung may nguso keysa sa grandia na flat lng. mas safe ang front.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow, this is probably the first Starex pic I've seen with digital aircon control, both front and back. Keep em comin' Hyundai! Nga lang, I think the position of the TV is too low. Perhaps it was to discourage the driver from taking a glance. But overall Starex value is good. Wish the 11 seater still came with a matic.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want to view images from the video screen while driving, nagagawan po ng remedyo iyan depending on the brand. Some take signals from the transmission, others from the handbrake. From there you'll pretty much have an idea on how to 'fool' the system.

Congrats!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    If you want to view images from the video screen while driving, nagagawan po ng remedyo iyan depending on the brand. Some take signals from the transmission, others from the handbrake. From there you'll pretty much have an idea on how to 'fool' the system.

Congrats!
    sir yung video display po ng jumbo is taking its signal from the speedometer according to our service/parts manager. so if gusto daw po makita yung video habang umaandar you have to "kill" the speedometer

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May ready made kits na nabibili for that. I just don't know if they have a Starex-specific system. 'Lockpick' ang tawag dun sa device because it unlocks the system even while on the go.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Toyota Hi-Ace Grandia Vs. Hyundai Starex Jumbo