Jul 2008
    I will go with the RAV 4, too.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    double post

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    rav4 but i think it has the least interior space among your choices

why dont you try a xtrail.. true both 2.0 and 2.5 consumes almost the same...advantge lang ng 2.5 ay full spec, and for the same FC, you'll get more power...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    a friend of mine sold his 04 outlander AWD 2.4 (i think) because it drinks gas like there's no tomorrow....

he replace it with 06 Mazda 3 2.0..funny is that alam natin na malakas sa gas ang mazda 3 pero para sa kanya matipid padin daw yun compare sa outie nya...meaning malakas talaga sa gas outie nya

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Stay away from the CRV. laklak yan pramis.

kung mag escape ka man, don't opt for the v6.

in terms of economy, the CRDi Tucson would own them all

actor21 - kasi ang 2.0 mazda 3 has a better power-weight ratio than the 1.6L Mz3

the reason also why i said na ung 2.5L xtrail ko consumes 99% the same as any 2.0L xty..wag lang mabababad sa trapik...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    My vote is tucson crdi kahit yung 2005 model, panalo ka sa consumo at lakas ng makina. Just look at the "for sale" section dito, bihira ka makakita na for sale ang crdi tucson. May nagsasabi na mabagal daw ang tucson pero depende lang yan sa driver. kayang kaya nyan 170 km/hr na speed. Kung power enthusiast ka, mas ok, "enhancement chip" lang ang katapat nyan, just plug to the approriate socket then vroom... feel the surging power of the crdi engine, ingat lang baka mauntog ang ulo mo sa headrest. I should know because I owned one.. cheers

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i would go with either a CVVT M/T or a CRDi Tucson because they are fuel misers. ride is also good compared to other SUVs. although the cargo area is just average, the passenger cabin has good leg and head room.

the fact that there are not many used Tucson's for sale, owners are indeed loving every bit of it.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I agree that Hyundai's CRDI is a tough act to follow especially if you will compare it with the D4D of Toyota, TDCi of Ford and to the other diesel-fed engine of Mitsu, Mazda and Chevy.

In terms of pulling power, Hyundai's CRDI defeats all these diesel and gas-fed engines. Even in our motorpool in the office, they are always amazed with the power of the CRDI engines of Hyundai na hindi kayang tapatan ng D4D ng Toyota:D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota, Ford, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Chevrolet, Hyundae