Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Learning is in the hands of the guru.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Yikes! This is scary! I asked this coz my other car has already reached almost 140k in odometer reading and I haven't replaced its timing belt. I had it checked by Honda and they said that it could still hold but I should replace it as soon as I can. I think I should go to my trusted mechanic tomorrow and have it replaced before this happens to me.hehe

yikes, delikado na yan. normally, you change it every 80k kms. ako nga, since may previous experience na ko sa ganyan, i had mine changed during the 70k kms. mark.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    yikes, delikado na yan. normally, you change it every 80k kms. ako nga, since may previous experience na ko sa ganyan, i had mine changed during the 70k kms. mark.
    Yah, I know. My SA was surprised when I told him that I haven't replaced it yet coz I should have replaced it a long time ago. Well, my car is in the casa right now due to the lighting Malfunction Indicator Light that won't go away and while it's lighting, the car jerks wildly once I remove my foot off the pedal. I will just tell them to get it done or perhaps buy the parts there and bring my car to my trusted mechanic so that the labor is cheaper.hehe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Time belt vs time chain