New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Mga Sir gs2 ko lang malaman kung may lamang ba ang Galant SuperSaloon over the V6 of the same year. Im planning to get a Super Saloon Model 94 for myself this would really help clear my doubts. Thnx

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Lower maintenance costs. That's about it. Probably better fuel economy, too.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

i second niky's motion!

just get the VR-v6, di nagkakalayo ng consumo yan, pero sa hatak malayo.. get a manual if possible.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'd get the V6...I have one, I get 6-7 km/l city and around 12-13km/l hway. It's fast, di ka mapapahiya sa arangkada. Like they said fuel economy lang ang lamang ng SS pero tingin ko minimal lang. But maintenance and repair wise (except for the engine stuff), pareho lang.

engine parts ng v6 galants sa mitsubishi specialty shop meron for sure-->mit-parts,motorix(bayun..basta sa banawe din),el-dorado at sa kasa..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang mas pogi din yun V6 over the SS

and auto-aircon and V6! tama sulit ang consumo mo sa v6..nakangiti ka pa!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ang natatandaan ko lang,- napudpod ng dating naming amo ang clutch ng kanyang V6,- iyong stock at tsaka iyong binili kong racing clutch para sa kanya... Hataw kasi iyong magmaneho at malakas ang makina niyan....

2601:kick:

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    tama yun, naka digital A/C controller ka pa...poging pogi compared sa mga rotary.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Question ko lang sa mga galant experts here... I drive a 1994 galant VR4 A/T:

Everytime I would drive along the stretch of Roxas boulevard specially from buendia to edsa, my cars performance seemed weird, my speedometer is giving me a reading of 120 km/h, but it doesn't feel like I'm really going that fast. Could there be anything wrong with my car? The clutch or the transmission maybe? Or Could it be because the composition of the road in that stretch is different. I dont experience the same weird performance in any other stretch of road in metro manila.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Are there any Postives about the Galant Super Salon over the V6 Model?