New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    2 ang teana sa village namin lagi ko nakikita. sa katagalan nagagandahan nadin ako sa tindig at sa interior nya. sadli di pa ako nakakasakay sa kanya puro tingin pa lang.

now i know that the camry and accord lords it over this part of the car market pero in the way that the accord and camry are more macho or butch so to speak, i find the teana more of an elegant mode of conveyance.

it produces comparable power to the 2.4 camry and accord but being a 2.3 V6 i would expect this to be a more refined powertrain.

ngayon nag tataka lang ako bakit di ganun kadami sa kalye ang teana lalo na at mas mura pa ata sya sa 2.4 accord and camry.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    maybe sa brand? mas competitive ang toyota at honda as compared sa nissan... but i must agree, iba yung tindig ng teana, lalo yung refaced model... parang infiniti ang dating, eurospec pa ang dating may built in rear fog.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ayaw mo tignan ang sonata?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Why don't you check out SONATA! The newest mid-sized luxury sedan, which I think is the most value-for-money in its class! I saw a display in Shangri-la and wow very nice car indeed! At the price of P1.5M (top of the line na), super bang for buck talaga!

Camry and Accord would always be a safe choice though.

Teana? forget this old model. i heard they will release a new model soon (?). plus, low re-sale value since it's a nissan!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Alam ko meron na nung new Teana. Pero di rin maganda eh

Hyundai Sonata Premium FTW!! :clap:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The reason why there aren't many Teanas on the road is mainly because of its price. Its so damn expensive, if I remember correctly 1.98M yata top of the line niya. And its 2.3V6 lang ah... The Sonata is much, MUCH better, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the better engines!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    +1 on the Sonata, pero sa class na to Subaru Legacy ang first choice ko although medyo pricey compared to the others.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i would probably go for the camry or the accord with vcm.

di maganda yung sa nissan. parang pilit yung design.

konti lng nabile ng nissan kasi sa dami ng camry at accord sa daan na-sway na mind ng tao na maganda ito (tulad ko). maganda naman talaga eh, hehe. lalo na yung camry na itim, wowoie.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    This August, the new Teana will come out. Just watch out for it during the Philippine International Motor Show.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOver17 View Post
    This August, the new Teana will come out. Just watch out for it during the Philippine International Motor Show.
    Pics:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
teana vs accord vs camry