New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    i like the passenger seat parang sa plane business class seat may foot rest hehehe

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Wow! It actually has the Sonata's dual sunroof! And to be fair enough, this new Teana looks quite good. But still no match for the Sonata. And I really doubt they will price it competitively, especially if its a low displacement V6 under the hood...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Alam ko meron na nung new Teana. Pero di rin maganda eh

Hyundai Sonata Premium FTW!! :clap:

+1 on this!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The old Teana is focused more on the passenger side so the front seats and IP are not that good. But if you try sitting on the rear seats of the old Teana, you feel like sitting inside a Benz. The legroom is freaking big, bigger than Camry and Sonata for an old car. You feel like a CEO while sitting inside. The mistake of Teana is it was launced late(what else is new) and the specs and features are outdated relative to Camry and Accord which makes it expensive.

The new Teana is promising so let's see if this can bring Nissan back the glory days of Cefiro. It's a battle between Sonata and Teana this year.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    http://paultan.org/2011/03/15/the-ja...-toyota-camry/

nice reading. it is interesting to note that the Accord was last in the testing but it has the highest FC. Sabagay if you re rich enough to buy these, then no need to worry about the fuel expenses. I'd choose the Accord, never liked beige colored interiors. Sonata would be a dark horse, haven't driven one yet kasi, so no comment.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I hope they do a comparison of the 3.5L as well. Very nice read.

In Taiwan, they have a black interior version of Teana with the airplane headrest like the Alphard. I also prefer the black interior over the beige.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    I hope they do a comparison of the 3.5L as well. Very nice read.

In Taiwan, they have a black interior version of Teana with the airplane headrest like the Alphard. I also prefer the black interior over the beige.
    I prefer black interiors rather than beige ones. Picture this: What if you're drinking coffee (be it ordinary or Starbucks) and it spilled for some unexpected reasons.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    This is the black interior version of Teana:

http://www.indimoto.com/blog/2008/06..._india_launch/

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    If ever I'll have a need to buy one these three, I'll get a Teana not because of specs or whatever reason, simply because most likely wherever I go there will be no other teanas in a 2 Km radius. Besides I wont drive it papadrive ko nalang sa driver parang ang sarap umupo sa passenger side.

Pag may pumuna at sasabihin bro sana nag camry, accord, sonata etc ka nalang mas ok mas sikat mas maganda resale value, sasabihin ko nalang haa wala kong paki alam sa ganun gusto mo pasabugin ko pa yan eh...heheh yabang eh. yabangan din diba.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ang Nissan Teana ay comfortable syang car kahit medyo mahina ang hatak due to CVT.

Nasa 2.048 Million Pesos na ang Teana 350XV pero may 8 inch colored monitor na sya sa center instrument panel.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
teana vs accord vs camry