New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    You're welcome sir full dp! Hope you find the one that will suit you the best!

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I would definitely get a Tamaraw FX over a Liteace. The Liteace is nicer, but it's cramped, hard to work on, prone to overheating and has neither power nor economy.

L300s... you'll pretty much get garbage at those prices. I should know, I went hunting for one, once, for work.

You CAN get a beat-up Hilander at 150k if you look around. Ours sold for around that. The interior was garbage, but it still drove better than any L300 at that price that I've ever driven.... I don't think I'd ever get one with the 3.1 4JX1 Trooper engine, though... what a can of worms that could turn out to be... but if it were the 3.2... now we're talking...
    3.2? What's that sir niky? I dont really know. hmmm.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Whoops... my mistake... I was thinking of the 4JG2 versus the 4JX1, but it's the 4JG2 that's 3.1 liters pala and not the 4JX1 (3.0)... yeah... the Hilander with the 3.1 liter engine looks mighty interesting... but definitely won't be economical...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Now... how does a 125hp TDIC Hilander run? :devil: But is the rest of the body able to take in that engine? They'd better spend more on upgrading some of the body parts. And looking at the car, it is quite beat up...

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    There are a lot of Toyota Tamaraw FX's in the street, so i say FX is it.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Thanks to all the respondents...i really appreciate your inputs and advice

How about FX compare to Hyundai Grace?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Still, FX pa din.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    naalala ko tuloy yung tamaraw fx ng barkada ko, TMW nga ang tawag namin dun eh(inside joke, may BMW din kasi sila)

yun ang unang barkada ride namin, wala pa kasi kaming mga lisensya nun(highschool palang) kaya yun lang nagagamit ng kabarkada ko sa mga sasakyan nila. btw second hand nila nakuha yun pero tulad nga nung sabi nung kuya niyang yung Isuzu Trooper(brand new nakuha) nila ang ginagamit, mas matibay pa daw si TMW kaysa sa trooper. ngayon binenta na nila yung trooper pero anjan pa din si TMW hahaha

super reliable siya sir, kaso medjo mahina ang aircon at mabagal na din(hanggang 100km/h nalang yung sa kaibigan ko) pero napaka-spacious at matibay talaga. nadala pa nga namin sa manila yun eh. hanap ka nalang ng maganda condition na tamaraw fx, panalong panalo

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    tama ka full metal may fx kami 10 taon na samin at 2nd hand pa pagkakuha nung kumuha kami ng toyota fortuner eh bebenta sana ung fx kaya lng malaki ang history ng fx nmin eh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Tamaraw FX vs Lite Ace