New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With Toyotas new Generation of VVT-i engines I really doubt kung meron sa tabi-tabing parts. Maybe in time.

Suzuki mahal ang parts. And am sure cosmetic parts. Youll only have to settle for the original.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    apv for me...head turner..

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Cguro I'll buy the Innova, even if compared to the Fortuner para hindi na ko ma high blood sa mga nababasa kong thread sa kabila....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May disadvantage talaga pag mabenta ang kotse. Am sure na sasacrifice ang quality control.

But am not sure about Indonesians reputation in manufacturing/assembling.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    apv..not only is the innova a dime a dozen, pero magiging carnapable ito sa dami..get ready "surplus" parts..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    not in the same price bracket. for the price of a top-end APV, you just get a basic, dumbed-down Innova.

but if price is no object, i will go for the innova.
    Yup I agree. When I was planning to buy a car I've heard of innova on the internet I even downloaded the brochure. So nun nilabas na dito talagang innova na ko but I was having second thoughts of buying the base model. I felt like di masyado sulit plus yun budget ko is sakto lang.

Biglang lumabas yun apv e maganda naman yun features at a lower cost plus maganda din yun reviews (thanks mbt) Nag drive test ako ok naman that's why I decided to get an apv.

So if you compare apv with the base model of innova, apv na but if you can afford to buy the top of the line model of innova, i'll go for innova

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    I went to Suzuki Showroom in Pasong Tamo, the salesman told me the service center of the Suzuki APV is still under GM although the Suzuki sales unit is already set aside from GM. I had bad experiences with GM service due to unavailability of parts always. So its up to your discretion if you choose APV. but on my side, I will absolutely go for Innova, di bale nang kalat at common, reliability and parts availability comes first for me as a new car owner. Peace!!!!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    innova nabili namin.. so biased na ako hehe... kaya i vote for innova hehe..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want SUZUKI I strongly suggest you go to PILHINO EDSA cor. Madison.

Theyve been dealers of Suzuki for quite sometime now. I had good experience with them 97-00 now we bought another Suzuki and it seems they are still the same.

In short sa PILHINO You will feel that you exist to them. hehehehehe

Pero true If you have the peso for a hi end Innova. Get the Innova.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA
    If you want SUZUKI I strongly suggest you go to PILHINO EDSA cor. Madison.

Theyve been dealers of Suzuki for quite sometime now. I had good experience with them 97-00 now we bought another Suzuki and it seems they are still the same.

In short sa PILHINO You will feel that you exist to them. hehehehehe

Pero true If you have the peso for a hi end Innova. Get the Innova.
    How much ang APV? Kelan pa lumabas ito?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Suzuki APV or Toyota Innova?