New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Macky

So far, have you noticed on its engine power?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fcbern0122
    Macky

So far, have you noticed anything on its engine power?
    Power is surprisingly adequate just don't expect so much from it's 1.6L engine. Sabi nga nila, mid-engine na rearwheel drive kaya mukhang malakas hatak, hehehe.

Naaksidente kami kahapon..... binato kami at nabasag yung windshield...... sa may C5 sa SLEX. Meron akong nabasa about pambabato sa C5 somewhere here in tsikot. Mahanap nga.......

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pambabato along C5? ... its something our TMGs and PNPs should look into. Where in particular did this happen?

sorry to hear that. so Macky, how did it go?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I bought the APV almost a month ago. I was eying the Innova a few months before, but my budget won't let me get the family car I've longing for.

If I have a million, I would have taken the Everest instead, as the high-end Innovas are already within the range of the basic Everest models. I have to sacrifice the amphibious nature (being able to cut through floods) of big-wheelled SUVs when I've decided on the APV.

My former car is a Vitara.... I have yet to test if the APVs are truly amphibious...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I looked at the APV. Base model is very low priced. But auto model is way over what I would expect to pay. Its interior space is impressive but rather high, due to its platform van design. Engine is below driver seat!. This is a real van and it made no pretence about it. It happen to have rear doors like a car.

Innova on the other hand is MPV with car-like design. And (probably) car like drive. I have not driven one before so can't say. Its styling is rather nice and interior space wise, fitting for what I wanted. For me, Innova, it is. Now, decision is when I should buy.

Choices were:
    Lynx RS -> Innova J Diesel -> APV -> Focus 1.8 -> Innova J VVTI
    I bought a Vios 1.5 a year ago without even testdriving it or looking at it! Just collected it when everything was ready.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Flipinos always go for practicality that's why our car scene is not exciting. Car brands and their models are few... I will go for suzuki, though that has a better value for money...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    Naaksidente kami kahapon..... binato kami at nabasag yung windshield...... sa may C5 sa SLEX. Meron akong nabasa about pambabato sa C5 somewhere here in tsikot. Mahanap nga.......
    OT: sorry to hear about that bro. dumaan pa naman ako doon last night from the overpass at market market to commando link and back to the overpass in market market

may dalawang police cars akong nadaanan. one parked along c5 and by the shell station there and the other parked at the entrance of the ramp going to market market

sana matigil na yung pambabato na yan, grrrrrrr

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    So matibay pala ang APV.Ok naman siya ha.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have an Innova G manual with diesel engine. My only drawback is the space limitation.I usually fold one of the third row seat for extra compartment space. I test drove a Suzuki APV, not a lot of frills but its more practical if you consider value for money, although I would get the automatic variant.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Suzuki APV or Toyota Innova?