New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    So does the Crosswind that its targetted to replace.

I've driven for 30 years without those and I'm still ok, so do millions of other drivers.

The MUx base model is as great a new vehicle that can be had today as any other at a very competitive price, maybe even better. It's cheap enough to be used as a workhorse, and big enough to command road presence. I like its value proposition very much!
    To TS, if you still haven't decided yet what vehicle you will buy. I suggest you this site, Car Buying Simplified in the Philippines | AutoDeal
    You can find there car guides, brands, promos, comparisons, etc...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I suggest makipagusap ka sa mga sales agent. Para mamazimize ang budget a 1.2m, tanungin mo discount. Baka ang isang kotse at 1.25m ang srp. Pero may 50k discount naman pala. Sayang rin di ba. Like montero 100k ang discount

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    So does the Crosswind that its targetted to replace.

I've driven for 30 years without those and I'm still ok, so do millions of other drivers.

The MUx base model is as great a new vehicle that can be had today as any other at a very competitive price, maybe even better. It's cheap enough to be used as a workhorse, and big enough to command road presence. I like its value proposition very much!
    It's better that you have it even when you think you won't need it. I've personally experienced how ABS works on a wet asphalt and without it we'd probably be waiting for another mu-X from the insurance (thanks to that arrogant motorcycle who almost caused a major pile up). An SUV * 1M+ should have ABS and EBD as standard already, let alone ESC. To the TS, you could watch how these systems work on YouTube then you decide.

Anyway, a friend who had a similar dilemma chose the Montero GLX with 100K+ discount from the dealer. There are tons of ads on Facebook too, some offer free iPhones, etc.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Unless you haul heavy and bulky stuff on a daily basis, an SUV is more appropriate for you. I was going to suggest a sedan, but half the year we experience typhoons and flooding so a tall SUV is still the most practical vehicle.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post
    * TS

sir kung less 1.2m yun sobra ba eh pedeng idagdag nalng sa monthly mo?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* TS

sir kung less 1.2m yun sobra ba eh pedeng idagdag nalng sa monthly mo?
    If I get less than 1M nasa akin yun basta huwag lang tataas sa 1.2M

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014

ford ranger maganda pick up, maganda din sa baha. wag lang sobra taas ng tubig baha. maporma na baka pasok din sa budget mo yan..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    I'm due for a car plan sa office budget 1.2M

Ano mas magandang bilhin na pangbaha... lagi kasing baha sa office namin eh.

Suggestion Pro's and Con's. Kung pwede sana A/T kung pasok sa budget.
    How about 1 year old 2nd hand SUV? For 1.2m below makakabili ka na ng mas better na variant na SUV.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ pwede... pinag iisipan ko nga.

Inaawitan ko na nga lang yung Sta Fe nang president namin... 2yrs palang at less than 3k lang ang takbo nya.

Inaawitan ko na nga lang yung Sta Fe nang president namin... 2yrs palang at less than 3k lang ang takbo nya.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I really don't know why with the affordability of diesel SUVs now (or at least the approvability from loans ), people are still buying pickups.

I mean it costs the same when it comes to maintenance, tire cost etc, and you get less real estate while driving say on a vacation (your family is all cramped in the front). Plus, it's even so hard to load things at the back because of higher ground clearance not to mention it's unprotected from rains and theft

So I figure, what's really up with these people buying those 4x4 pickups. I used to have one too.
    And so I went back the day I bought my first pickup (it was my first brand new car btw)

That time, I had self esteem problems. I needed a macho car in the likes of Chuck Norris' Invasion USA or MJ Fox Back to the future bad ass pickups.

So yun Lang yun and I endured 8 years of so hard to maneuver big tired pickup because of that mentality.

And so if to compare now. When most pickup buyers now are almost simultaneously sporting black-rimmed AT tires as soon as their pickup is released from casa, malamang yun na talaga
    reason,

I mean who can resist in their mind the macho form factor of a Ford Raptor in a modified or blinged Ford Ranger. I do normal runs in Sierra Madre 3 times a week with an old CUV, and i rarely see these propped up 4x4 pickups up there, WTH are they spending all those mods for just to drive in the city lol
    just give it to them. your just getting old, pre. in youth, porma factor counts a lot.

10. Join Date
    May 2014

mukhang OK na deal ito for you bro

mukhang OK na deal ito for you bro

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast