New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Among the three, the Everest has the best engine. It would appear that it also suits your preferences, being so rugged and roomy. The Montero GLX is more modern and comfortable though. It's black interior is also a plus for me as compared to the Everest's beige.

Perhaps you'd want to add a little bit and spring for the Montero GLS-V instead.

I suppose a family visit to the showroom, and possibly also a test drive is in order.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    No worries on casa location. My place was a 5 minute drive from any casa, whatever the brand is.

And i rarely go to casa, never went back after the vehicle were released. It's just my trusted neighborhood petron service center who do the job.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    The Everest interior is now gray then less 100k the 4x2 is only available in m/t

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Among the three, the Everest has the best engine. It would appear that it also suits your preferences, being so rugged and roomy. The Montero GLX is more modern and comfortable though. It's black interior is also a plus for me as compared to the Everest's beige.

Perhaps you'd want to add a little bit and spring for the Montero GLS-V instead.

I suppose a family visit to the showroom, and possibly also a test drive is in order.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Yan din tingin ko best option among the three. Matagtag for me everest vs MS. just my 2 cents.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    If hauling heavy cargoes/sacks of rice go for the Everest
    kung comfort,legroom and fc go for innova
    Montero for porma maliit ang space sa secong row

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Kung sanay ka sa matagtag from 2nd and 3rd row, everest with discounts na.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    alam nyo po ba mga sir.. when lalabas all new everest? fortuner or dmax?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    alam nyo po ba mga sir.. when lalabas all new everest? fortuner or dmax?
    For the latest facelifted Fortuner, read this link from Autoindustria http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...september.html

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I always ask myself if I'm a first time buyer of SUVs, and I will always answer a Montero. Mitsubishi sells cars in 15-20 year interval lol. that means the Montero will outlast every SUV in the market today. Plus, the Montero design is somehow universal, it can be compared with 80's box type macho look and it can be curvy as well as recent cars. great if your sentimental in getting your first car to last your lifetime

I don't own a Montero though lol. I already have 3 reliable SUVs now all bought before this Montero was released in 2009. kaya inggit na lang ako everytime I see this car on the road.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Malapit ka lang pala sa mg casa, dapat observe mo na lan kung anong car ang madalas ipasok dyan for service, tapos un ang wag mo bilhin.

sent via LaTE Network

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
SUV/MPV recommendations