New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Pero mas bagay sa yo yung VW Touran kung MPV. Dagdagan mo ng P1M yung budget mo. hehehe. We were loaned a test unit for one weekend a few weeks ago and although it is pricey for an MPV, it's solid and a good family hauler that doesn't catch too much attention.
    Para ka pang si Pope Francis. :pope:

Grabe pala choices sa 2nd hand market ng ganitong budget. Jackpot lalu na sa mga brand at model na may low resale value.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

At the end, go look at all those choices and go with the one in the best condition and being sold by a first owner.

EDIT: Pero mas bagay sa yo yung VW Touran kung MPV. Dagdagan mo ng P1M yung budget mo. hehehe. We were loaned a test unit for one weekend a few weeks ago and although it is pricey for an MPV, it's solid and a good family hauler that doesn't catch too much attention.
    Come to think of it, was looking at the Touran and Tiguan a few weeks ago. I told myself, this would be for the wifey once she changes her current ride, hehe. At this time though, its way over budget for a strike anywhere car, hehe.

Anyway, how about a 2009 Previa? Fuel consumption may be a pain though.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Come to think of it, was looking at the Touran and Tiguan a few weeks ago. I told myself, this would be for the wifey once she changes her current ride, hehe. At this time though, its way over budget for a strike anywhere car, hehe.

Anyway, how about a 2009 Previa? Fuel consumption may be a pain though.
    I like the simplicity and solid feel of the VWs we test drove over several weekends (Touran, Beetle and Tiguan). The Touran doesnt have much height as compared to an Innova but slap on nice rims and it's good.

For the Previa, if you can find one in good condition (first owned, relatively low mileage), why not? FC should be 5-6km/L in the city AFAIK. Parts might not be as easily available though, save for the engine which shares the same block as a Camry 2.4L. If you get one, it's a 6 year old vehicle so you may have to do some general repairs and service to ensure reliability. Practicality will still go to the Innova or an MS/Fort/Everest.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    May zero downpayment, 0% interest for 3 years ang volks ngayon. Tapos pag cash naman, malaki discount. Haha

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    You won't go wrong with the Everest kung strike anywhere vehicle hanap mo doki. Been using mine almost 6 years na, wala pa pinalitan na major. Wifey loves driving it, kapag byahe sa province, loaded talaga (3kids + 2 yayas).
    You can get a very nice model for your budget. If you will go for a Fortuner, meron tayo kilala na fellow doki na balak magbenta dito sa Las Pinas area.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    You won't go wrong with the Everest kung strike anywhere vehicle hanap mo doki. Been using mine almost 6 years na, wala pa pinalitan na major. Wifey loves driving it, kapag byahe sa province, loaded talaga (3kids + 2 yayas).
    You can get a very nice model for your budget. If you will go for a Fortuner, meron tayo kilala na fellow doki na balak magbenta dito sa Las Pinas area.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    It seems I can get 2013-2014 models of the Everest at my set budget. This is quite tempting although Im a bit apprehensive about its drivability since I understand it has a longer turning radius since it has a longer wheelbase? Also, how about ride comfort, in comparison lets say to the Innova, MS or Fort? Thanks for the inputs guys, very much appreciated.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    toyota innova

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    It seems I can get 2013-2014 models of the Everest at my set budget. This is quite tempting although Im a bit apprehensive about its drivability since I understand it has a longer turning radius since it has a longer wheelbase? Also, how about ride comfort, in comparison lets say to the Innova, MS or Fort? Thanks for the inputs guys, very much appreciated.

Not so sure if you can get 2013-2014 model for 800k budget.... if meron then better check and double check kasi baka meron isuue yun kaya ganon kababa sale value.

Actually turning radius is shorter in comparison sa Monti (+1 ang Montero on this) kaya kapag hindi mo pa kabisado yung vehicle for sure ilang maniobra ka muna bago makaliko

Ride comfort: mas masarap sumakay sa Innova but mas less tagtag if compared sa Fortuner ang Everest.

If you want car like ride then go with Montero, Sorento, Sportage. Try to feel the ride first then decide kung matagtag ba talaga kasi depende sa tao yan eh.
    Last edited by Gecko Guy; October 14th, 2015 at 01:02 AM.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    check carmudi ph.

kung comfort Innova -> MS -> Everest -> Fort. mas komportable ang Eve kesa Fort. Sa Eve ang may pinakamagandang leg room.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast