New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    sorry if medyo OT pero, i've been seeing numbers of Jukes today sa kalsada especially pag pauwi ako. kadalasan color yellow...hahaha! sorry TS ah pero di ko kasi gusto ang likod/pwetan ng Juke, that's just me. nakapromo ba ang Juke ngayon sa Nissan?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dcvingkamotekid View Post
    sorry if medyo OT pero, i've been seeing numbers of Jukes today sa kalsada especially pag pauwi ako. kadalasan color yellow...hahaha! sorry TS ah pero di ko kasi gusto ang likod/pwetan ng Juke, that's just me. nakapromo ba ang Juke ngayon sa Nissan?
    I think Nissan is offering 70k discount for some of their models.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    thanks sir *Egan101, baka nga po. back in 2016, very seldom ko makita tong mga to sa kalsada eh tapos nagulat ako kahapon pauwi din ako papasok na sa subdivision namin, tatlong Juke ang nakasalubong ko, magkakasunod pa sila at iba-iba ang kulay...hahaha!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I think Nissan is offering 70k discount for some of their models.
    including the almera?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    including the almera?
    Not sure, doc. Maybe you can give your nearest Nissan dealership a visit.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    it is possible that they know of each other as lately they have been cropping out in sequence, posts of one followed closely by the posts of the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but he does it well. the different personalities he shows, are really... different! is it skill, or is it a true case of multiple personality

Or maybe it's his twin or brother(s) ...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    No love for the Soul? It does not have all the toys but at the price of the TOTL Ecosport and Juke you have lots more space and a quiet 1.6 CRDI. I test drove the MT at the buy and sell lot across Ultra and it was a nice surprise. We'll try the AT variant with the 7 DCT this weekend.
    I like this car a lot pansin ko relax ang engine sobra and quiet although I find the ride a bit harsh. Kung may konting ground clearance pa sana maganda.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Not sure, doc. Maybe you can give your nearest Nissan dealership a visit.
    i'd like to. except that, kasalukuyang binubungkal ang UN avenue, kung nasaan ang paborito kong nissan showroom...
    excuses... excuses...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    if it's true than Nissan is giving 70K discounts for the Juke, then truly Ecosport has beaten it. nagtaas na ecosport titanium to more than a million pero mabili pa din but this one nagbagsak pa. anyways, I ve had for like less than 12 months nothing special. ako yun isa sa mga nadala sa looks na color yellow. but when you get to own for like 3 months, wala nating special. it's so slow and it doesnt even feel to be inside a SUV. parang mini-car lang talaga sya

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Subaru XV or Nissan Juke?