New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sir, may idea kayo kapag OEM flarings din? mas gus2 ko yung from casa talaga e...

if flarings and wheels are affordable, do you recommend na i should get the 2.5GLX na lang and do the modifications? mukang mas cheaper e....kesa 2.5GLS but i dont need the 4x4 feature.....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    after market flairings of GLX looks like the flairings of the GLS... looks can be deceiving...it will take several assessment to see the differences... if you don't need 4x4, why buy? but of course, it depends on you sir...

GLS (4x4) has:

4x4
    multi info display
    tpms
    auto aorcon
    armrest
    retractable rear window
    fender flaire, belt

I suggest that you should attend the Strada mini eb for your other queries... the members are friendly...
    Last edited by mikko_018; May 2nd, 2008 at 06:30 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by downshifter View Post
    sir, may idea kayo kapag OEM flarings din? mas gus2 ko yung from casa talaga e...

if flarings and wheels are affordable, do you recommend na i should get the 2.5GLX na lang and do the modifications? mukang mas cheaper e....kesa 2.5GLS but i dont need the 4x4 feature.....
    sir, OEM talaga po, comes from thailand. mas makaka mura talaga kayo if glx then upgrade ninyo to look like gls.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    sir, OEM talaga po, comes from thailand. mas makaka mura talaga kayo if glx then upgrade ninyo to look like gls.
    yun good..mas makakamura pala talga kung glx then upgrade the looks to be like gls...i dont need 4x4 kasi i have another car na 4x4 already...i just need pang harabas sa daan. I mean yung car na madalas ko gamitin na can go anywhere watever type of road na dadaanan.....ayoko lang ng ibang SUV. They might be not asa tough as pick ups when it comes to road conditions dito sa manila or south area...another option ko is everest...kya lng mas prefer ko yung sasakyan na hindi ako matatakot iderederecho sa mga lubak sa expressway or sa edsa...yung tipong bale wala talga yung lubak.....i cant attend EBs pa right now e...maybe pgka bili ko....i need your inputs talga...

many thanks....if you have more suggestions and recommendations, pls post it...big help mga bro.......

god bless!!!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i just need pang harabas sa daan. I mean yung car na madalas ko gamitin na can go anywhere watever type of road na dadaanan.....ayoko lang ng ibang SUV. They might be not asa tough as pick ups when it comes to road conditions dito sa manila or south area...another option ko is everest...kya lng mas prefer ko yung sasakyan na hindi ako matatakot iderederecho sa mga lubak sa expressway or sa edsa...yung tipong bale wala talga yung lubak.....
    Hello, downshifter, not to let you down. Mukhang matibay naman ang strada for everyday city-driving and highway use. But if driving comfort is a main factor, and the way you plan to use the vehicle is as what you have described above, I think you'll be better off with an SUV, an Everest in your case. Medyo jarry ang manibela ng strada sa lubak. But for passenger comfort, maganda talaga ang ride ng strada, wala akong masabi.

I suggest that you test drive a strada and pass through potholes and see if the jarriness is ok with you. Kung ok at walang problema, then go ahead and acquire one.....you are in for a winner.

The strada has a lot other excellent characteristics that made us love the truck.
    Last edited by ooba99; May 3rd, 2008 at 05:00 AM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks ooba99...everest and strada talaga options ko...the reason i want strada is because i have a 4x4 SUV already. Im thinking of a different vehicle na may ibang function saken in the near future..like pg may ikakarga ko na gmet and at the same time, pro-lubak talaga...medyo ayaw ko na nung preno ng preno lage sa mga lubak e.....but since everest is also good in off-roading and has better seating capacity, medyo confused ako.....nkaka enganyo lang kasi yung strada kasi very affordable yung GLX nila tpos i can upgrade to GLS looks na hindi naman gagastos ng madami....

btw, what is the best tire size for the GLX 4x2? pede ba dito yung 265/70 R16?

thanks

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks ooba99...everest and strada talaga options ko...the reason i want strada is because i have a 4x4 SUV already. Im thinking of a different vehicle na may ibang function saken in the near future..like pg may ikakarga ko na gmet and at the same time, pro-lubak talaga...medyo ayaw ko na nung preno ng preno lage sa mga lubak e.....but since everest is also good in off-roading and has better seating capacity, medyo confused ako.....nkaka enganyo lang kasi yung strada kasi very affordable yung GLX nila tpos i can upgrade to GLS looks na hindi naman gagastos ng madami....

thanks
    nonetheless, i encourage you with meet up with the Strada Owners- usually every friday night. they can give you further details- to see is to believe- ika nga...

it is still best to go for the 245/70R16- size of the 2.5 GLS because of the width of the stock rim of the GLX - pwede rin yung 265 but the appearance looks odd. IMO

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks...im not available to attend pa kasi..kya this forum is really very convenient for me.....ope owners can give me more info here.....

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006

thanks
    For this reason alone, the pick-up would be better.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Makikisabat po,

Thingking about this vehicle also.

Eh kung GL kaya -> GLS look tutal replace all tires/wheels naman. Mukang lalong mas mura. Close to GLX ang price me Carryboy canopy na cguro. Hindi lang cguro mahahabol un grill. Un side mirror makukuha rin malamang.

All power din ba GL ? Accrdng to motion car yes.

???

Salamat
    Last edited by hominid; May 3rd, 2008 at 06:04 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Strada, which variant? 2.5L or 3.2L?