New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    pede din cguro...pero wala pang bed liner yung GL e...how much ba pg GL?

Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Makikisabat po,

Thingking about this vehicle also.

Eh kung GL kaya -> GLS look tutal replace all tires/wheels naman. Mukang lalong mas mura. Close to GLX ang price me Carryboy canopy na cguro. Hindi lang cguro mahahabol un grill. Un side mirror makukuha rin malamang.

All power din ba GL ? Accrdng to motion car yes.

???

Salamat

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Makikisabat po,

Thingking about this vehicle also.

Eh kung GL kaya -> GLS look tutal replace all tires/wheels naman. Mukang lalong mas mura. Close to GLX ang price me Carryboy canopy na cguro. Hindi lang cguro mahahabol un grill. Un side mirror makukuha rin malamang.

All power din ba GL ? Accrdng to motion car yes.

???

Salamat
    Quote Originally Posted by downshifter View Post
    pede din cguro...pero wala pang bed liner yung GL e...how much ba pg GL?
    GL and GLX are almost the same minus chrome things, fog lights, bed liner, rear bumper, and only one air bag. now if you opt for the gl, bedliner would cost around P8k, bumpers cost will depend on what you want, but should be less than P10K, chrome accent is not needed, but can be added on if you want. i suggest you get black gl so you can dress it up better.

now on the tires, 265 can be fitted on the original glx rims, however, its pushing it to the limits. the stock rims are only 6" width. its safe to use 245 instead. but buying thicker rims and 265 tires is not a bad choice.

the looks of the bumper of gl ang glx are the same unlike before it use to be the dull black front bumpers, now its body colored.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Sirs, is it possible to upgrade the looks of GL to GLX?What could be the necessary improvements to be made?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I mean to upgrade the interior.tnx

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir meron pa bang ibinebenta na 3.2 Mitsubishi Strada AT ? I checked Mitsubishi Philipines Website wala akong makitang 3.2 variant ng Strada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Strada, which variant? 2.5L or 3.2L?