New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jeygee View Post
    Hello guys, this is Jeygee once again.

[SIZE=4]And, regarding celerio, does 1.0L Automatic sound good to you? [/SIZE]

THANKS SO MUCH! You guys rock!
    If you value fuel efficiency and good safety features for both driver and passenger, YES ... 1.0 L Automatic Celerio is Excellent.

If ever you get your Celerio...post pictures and review on the Suzuki Boards. I want one too...the Manual lang...para mas tipid sa gas. Some time around next year ako bibili...kasi may gagawin pa ko for about 6 months...matatangbak lang sa garahe na walang gagamit.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jeygee View Post
    Hello guys, this is Jeygee once again.

Salmat sa lahat ng advices. My mom and I talked it through, and we decided to just get me a brand new Celerio. Nakipagusap nadin ako sa isang dealer, she gave me a breakdown nung expenses and okay na. I took the leap, automatic + brand new. I hope I'll be able to take care of it.

Nga pala, I took up a course at A1 nang manual transmission. I was able to learn yeah, pero pahirapan. I get confuse lage when to change gears. So I'm definitely an a/t person.

[SIZE=4]And, regarding celerio, does 1.0L Automatic sound good to you? [/SIZE]

THANKS SO MUCH! You guys rock!
    It is good enough for a newbie driver like you. FYI : Suzuki Celerio/A-Star has won many awards go to Maruti-Suzuki's website plus, sikat itong model na ito sa Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I would have preferred the i10 over the Celerio but nevertheless enjoy!
    Hehe, I prefer Celerio on the other hand. Kung sabagay, you are a proud Hyundai owner, proud Suzuki owner naman ako hehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    If you value fuel efficiency and good safety features for both driver and passenger, YES ... 1.0 L Automatic Celerio is Excellent.

If ever you get your Celerio...post pictures and review on the Suzuki Boards. I want one too...the Manual lang...para mas tipid sa gas. Some time around next year ako bibili...kasi may gagawin pa ko for about 6 months...matatangbak lang sa garahe na walang gagamit.
    [SIZE=4]
    Oh I will most definitely post a review. Excited ako!!!

[SIZE=6]Salamat guys huh? Thanks for your time and ideas! [/SIZE][/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ no problem. As long as you have problems, tsikoteers will always be here.

:btw: Congratulations.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Ohhh...don't forget to read this thread too: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63607

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Saan po yun auto show at kailan?
    Excerpt from philstar.com (October 7, 2009)
    http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=511890

The 2009 Caltex Auto Focus Motor Show & Auto Expo presented in cooperation with BDO Auto Loan is slated from November 5 to 8 at the Bonifacio Global City grounds right behind the NBC Tent. This 4-day Thursday to Sunday automobile extravaganza shall also feature other crowd-drawers like a bazaar of automobile products like magwheels, body kits, shock absorbers, etc., at greatly-discounted prices, which is projected to be gobbled up by the countless automobile enthusiasts expected to come....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Still deciding what car to buy -- please help!