New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanks so much to all your replies fellow Tsikoters... How about the new grand starex? Smooth din ba ride nun? How about the FC?

CR-V? yup I have driven one before and the ride is also smooth... Also the accord smooth din... However, I still need your advises. keep it coming. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    My Ford Explorer, sobrang smooth ang ride, sobrang gwapong SUV. Pero yari ka sa FC. yun lang ang problema sa Explorer.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Chevy Venture... Sabi ng boss namin, "Nice ride, no?"

Test drive ninyo.
    Wala na atang Venture na brand new eh.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Wala na atang Venture na brand new eh.

Huwag na yung Venture, ganda nga ng ride sirain naman, problema yan ng bayaw ko.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yup, I agree on the Ford Explorer. Why not try test driving the SsangYong Rexton II? I thing it's also smooth riding vehicle but the resale would be compromised. Don't expect good resale on Korean vehicles since they are still climbing for reputation about reliability. A Subaru Legacy might also win your heart because you can get a very good drive and a very very reliable car, but again, it's a new brand in the Philippines making the resale not that high.

If you want resale... Go Honda! Second to that, Toyota.
    Last edited by drey; April 13th, 2008 at 02:24 PM.
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sir, toyota landcruiser 200 diesel!
    smooth ride, FC, looks and resale

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    A LC will be good if you can buy one since medyo mahal. Pero forget resale, you buy a Landcruiser to keep and not to sell later....

Teka muna, ano ba trip ng parents mo sedan or UV's?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Huwag na yung Venture, ganda nga ng ride sirain naman, problema yan ng bayaw ko.
    Ganun ba? Sayang, bibili pa naman sana ako ng tatlo. Joke. Hehehe.

Thanks for the info.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have driven MBs and BMs already pero kinda weird kasi I find the Cefiro as one of the smoothest cars I've ever driven.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    for me if luxury and comfort habol ng parents mo then why not try and testdrive the new camry 2.4 V .. if may budget then go for the 3.5 Q ..

if UV's naman trip nila and magandang FC then isuzu trooper (local) ang bagay jan .. luxurious onte .. all leather (beige) wood trims/panel comfy seasts complete armrest and cupholdes .. pero have some issues bout that 4jx1 engine ..

outgong altis din ok but get the 1.8 G version .. fits for lolo and lola .. all leather din wodd panel, gate-type A/T strong engine smooth ride, may rear sun shade pa and armrest digital automatic climate control.. pero weak ang suspension .. naka-tihaya na pag 5 nakasakay even if walang laman yung trunk and lack of legroom for the passenger at the back .. (based on my exp)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Smooth riding vehicles???