New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Your family seems to be one knows how to appreciate luxury. If you like the Montero still, I suggest you keep it for awhile. Turn it into your daily driver perhaps. I'd suggest you consider getting a van for your mother. Perhaps a Super Grandia or a Grand Starex? Both have very solid resale values. I'm sure she'll appreciate the comfort and the space, especially when she needs to meet with business clients.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Buy it when you need it bro., not when you want it....

Investing your money in good real property for example is way better than buying a vehicle...

They're poles apart....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    money to burn...
    i wish i had that problem.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    money to burn...
    i wish i had that problem.
    I got light, doc...

"Silaban na iyan!" Yeah!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I got light, doc...

"Silaban na iyan!" Yeah!

smoking nga, i don't.
    literally nagsusunog ng pera...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Your family seems to be one knows how to appreciate luxury. If you like the Montero still, I suggest you keep it for awhile. Turn it into your daily driver perhaps. I'd suggest you consider getting a van for your mother. Perhaps a Super Grandia or a Grand Starex? Both have very solid resale values. I'm sure she'll appreciate the comfort and the space, especially when she needs to meet with business clients.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    if mummy is on the ageing side... i have yet to meet a senior citizen who loves clambering onto a hiace or starex, or even an innova or fort.
    they prefer sedans. they also prefer to keep their pelvic and leg issues to themselves. we won't hear a peep of complaint from them, even as they feel they're against mt. everest every time.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if mummy is on the ageing side... i have yet to meet a senior citizen who loves clambering onto a hiace or starex, or even an innova or fort.
    they prefer sedans. they also prefer to keep their pelvic and leg issues to themselves. we won't hear a peep of complaint from them, even as they feel they're against mt. everest every time.
    My folks are average height doc, and they find sedans to be too low as they have to bend down quite a bit to get in. The old Innova is ideal for them. The new one seems an inch or two higher.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    My folks are average height doc, and they find sedans to be too low as they have to bend down quite a bit to get in. The old Innova is ideal for them. The new one seems an inch or two higher.
    When i had my acl surgery yrs ago, hirap sa sedan. Malaking load sa knee yung pag sakay at pag labas sa sedan. The best ang crossover suv height. Innova medyo tip toe konti. Avanza and likes ok din

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Crossovers have the ideal height ... sedans and lower vehicles are hard for older people to get in and out off ...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    When i had my acl surgery yrs ago, hirap sa sedan. Malaking load sa knee yung pag sakay at pag labas sa sedan. The best ang crossover suv height. Innova medyo tip toe konti. Avanza and likes ok din

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk
    squats does wonders

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast