New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aki0125 View Post
    I suggest to go for nissan brand if youre under that price range. You get a more recent model and higher variant for a nissan vehicle compared to other brands. Maintenance is also cheap
    hindi ba downside ng nissan ang maintenance at parts???

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    This is not true. You can buy Nissan parts din anywhere.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    Meron kaming 2000 Nissan Exalta STA dati, wala namang naging major problems. Maintenance is fairly cheap.
    Malamig ang aircon, comfortable ride, good FC and handling.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    For me its a toyota. considering parts are available anywhere and cost of maintenance is cheaper than other japanese cars.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Mitsubishi Adventure Gas A/t ... or Revo Sr - vx200 A/T

kaya lang medyu malakas po sa Gas to :sweat:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^Ang VX200 di pa papasok sa budget. 1.8EFI lang, and that lacks punch. Between the two I'd suggest the Adventure A/T. 4G63 has more power than the VX200, interior appointments are quite luxurious for an AUV too. Its smaller than the Revo and therefore even more easier to manuever. These are more durable than sedans, you get a better view of the road, and you are more secure in case of floods. Even if it is less fuel efficient, it is worth considering if you carpool often, and/or bring lots of big stuff.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    How about a love life 1.6GLi Corolla? Masarap gamitin at low maintenance pa.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Another vote here for the Adventure! That's actually my first ride.. 10yrs ago when my father decided i should learn to drive he bought me a mitsubishi adventure, super sport - top of the line. I wanted a pale yellow GSR back then, kasi maporma. Sabi ng dad ko setup-an lng niya yung adventure kung porma lng habol ko. He told me that for a first time lady driver, adventure would suit me better than any sedan because ill have better road visibility and and it'll be easier to handle, like what another member already pointed out. I didnt care at all back then, i still preferred getting a GSR but i just told myself na cge na nga better any auto than no auto at all haha.

Eventually, i did appreciate my fathers wisdom. That adventure served me quite well back in college. Favorite auto ng barkada ko kasi maluwag sa loob, hindi kami siksikan as compared sa civic ng isa namin friend. Hindi pa nakakatakot sa baha.

I never got that dream yellow car but my father bought me an SUV 5yrs later. Never looked backed on that GSR again coz i dont think ill be comfortable with a sedan as my main ride here in the Phil. Lagi na lng may binabaha dito..

On a side note, that Adventure is still sitting in my garage. Only used when my folks come home from abroad to visit me which is once or twice a year. Been meaning to sell it but havent got the proper time to actually post an ad. I could give you a good deal for it if you're interested, just PM me. Will get a Tucson or Sante Fe to replace it just havent completely made up my mind yet. Anyway, good luck hunting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Recommended 2nd hand AT car worth 200K for a lady driver