New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Kund di naman talaga Expedition o E-150 sasakyan mo in the long run mas matipid pa din ang Petrol Cars versus Diesel Commercial Vehicles. Sa Hyundai Santa Fe lang yung matitipid mo sa diesel compared sa gasoline makakain din ng engine maintenance maybe after 7-10 years.

So kung di lang talaga hatak habol mo sa diesel or utility mag gas ka na lang. Makakatipid pa sa purchase price ng kotse.

Lalo na kung second hand older than 4-years big no no sa akin ang diesel. Opinion lang po.
    Korek!

*GTi: Ganyan talaga kalakas sa crudo yung GRX. Pati Grand Starex VGT malakas din daw sa crudo (as compared to the HiAce Super Grandia). Kaso priceless yung power

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    for me 1st ang lancer ex gls. tapos susuggest ko na rin ang chevy cruze, pasok siya sa price range mo at maraming features

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    The list from Mitsubishi is exactly the same thing we saw with the dealer, that's why the EX is really very tempting. Even more so given the FC figures quoted here. Too bad they didn't have a sample unit that time, though they gave brochures, hehehe.

The Civic is also a good candidate based on features, but it is just a little over the budget at P 913k SRP, though we will check the discount when we go to the dealers.
    Lancer EX GLS it is. I tested the MX before (way back 2008) with 16" wheels, the handling was good. Pero mas maganda kung naka 18" same ng GT-A. Lakas pa ng engine. I like the growl pag high revs na.

Yung FD kasi luma na. Malapit na yung kapalit. Wala pa SRS airbags yung 1.8V. Too bare, too base.

Yung Lancer EX GLS naka dual airbags pa.
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; March 25th, 2011 at 11:35 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I agree with eljo...

Once your CRDi ages the maintenance costs pile up like crazy... Take it from me who own one...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Once your CRDi ages the maintenance costs pile up like crazy... Take it from me who own one...
    Agree. Take it from me who own three

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Agree. Take it from me who own three
    Hahaha good luck. Kaya pansin mo my shift to smaller cars!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Lancer GLS and Honda Jazz 1.5 tops my list. Both are handsome, the Jazz leads with class-leading space and practicality while you're getting a bargain on the Lancer based on engine alone.

But remember that the Honda Jazz is treading very close to the base-model Honda Civic. I'd include that in my choices. They're dime a dozen, but that speaks of their quality. Plus, you won't have a problem finding spare parts.
    +1, since you prefer brand new, 1st is the Lancer GLS, puwede ka naman maging matipid if you use your lef foot right. But once you want to have fun, then at least you can really do with that excellent engine. But if mas matimbang FC on a daily basis, get the Jazz for me.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I agree with eljo...

hehe, 5 figures ata kada-injector yan vs old school diesel na less than P5K per peice.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hahaha good luck. Kaya pansin mo my shift to smaller cars!
    Hahaha. So far dun sa dalawang R-eVGT ok pa. 5,000 pesos parin ang average PMS cost.

Pero dun sa 9 year old Trooper, nako. Clean this, clean that, replace this, replace that, sensors and modules malfunctioning.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    We're feeling some pinch in maintaining our Strada actually...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Please help us choose a new car