New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i chose the strada compared to Hilux.(dmax is out)

in terms of cost...its cheaper..in terms of engine..well..i hate isuzu now, but toyota is also good.

in terms of ride, better ang strada.

in terms of looks....well..depends sa tao yun.but for me.i like the new futuristic look of strada.

as for color..as somebody mentioned....choose white..to have a white xmas.

but if your lazy to wash your car..go with safe light colors like silver...but if you want a classic nice look..go with black.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dmax View Post
    wait for the frontier navarra. test drive first then choose well.
    I'm waiting for this baby...coming real soon

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    The Nissan Frontier Navarra is now available for reservation here! Offered at a very competitive price (inquire at Nissan for SRP). Take note of the new engine, AFAIK the best compared to D-Max, Strada, Hilux, and even the new Ford Ranger. Nissan opt to be the king in the pickup segment once again and they're coming in strong with this one.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Well, whatever pick-up you choose try to make sure that you get a 4x4 variant na.

Also, nothing beats a good test drive.
    magsisisi nga ko bakit hindi pa 4x4 nabili namin. tsktsk. need pa naman sa farm ang 4x4. kaya we are now scheduled to by mitsubishi.

mitsubishi military jeep. OT..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Yup, test drive. Personally I'd choose between the Strada and Hilux. If you lean on the HIlux, how far exactly is the nearest Toyota dealer? Also consider the other independent service centers and part supplies as once you're out of warranty, these shops can also help you.

Just a thought. Do you really need it by December? If you wait to get it on January you'll already have an '08 model and this will have some bearing on your resale value later on.
    the last part is a good point, kaya nga instead na kukuha na kami by this time, antayin nalang namin 2008 para sulit. total almost 2 months nalang din. btw, like vinj we only consider strada and hi lux, not really a big fan of isuzu (thats because others offer more refined and tuned engine, may be the crdi version will make a difference). for us we choose the strada, not really wanting the 3.2, 2.5 gls m/t will make us satisfied na siguro.on the other hand hi-lux is awesome pero sobrang mahal lang talaga.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pick-up Dillema